John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It says Dealer stock. But It's not clear to me when that deadline is. Maybe March 7th, maybe end of MY23 scheduling?
Is does say in stock but also says "or order a 2023 Ford vehicle"

Alternatively, you can also receive the $2,500 incentive (exclusions apply**) if you cancel your Bronco order and purchase or lease an in-stock 2022/2023 Ford or order a 2023 Ford vehicle for purchase or lease
Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No email for me on my 2 door basesquatch... Maybe that's good news, maybe they just decided I needed no communication to keep the standards low.
I am 2D Base Mansquatch, and did receive the email. Maybe check your junk folder.

Broncobadlands2023

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They did not they would encounter a global pandemic that would cause a disruption in the global supply chain.... With that said, the dealers on Long Island have plenty in stock to sell
Ah yes, the global supply chain excuse and the, “unprecedented demand.” Because it’s not like this vehicle was unveiled DURING A PANDEMIC. Then Ford took reservations, DURING A PANDEMIC. Then they took orders, DURING A PANDEMIC. Then they kept taking orders, DURING A PANDEMIC for ANOTHER YEAR. Then they unveiled MORE BRONCO MODELS when they couldn’t build the original ones.

How could Ford have seen this coming?! They were just so blindsided by everything! If only they’re pristine, guilt free execs could have had all this information, maybe they could have had a better plan in place!! Poor Ford, the scrutiny is unfounded.

Thankfully, the “unprecedented demand” and the “global supply chain issues” help me sleep at night knowing Ford is doing everything to build a Bronco for me. In the meantime I just scroll through the scheduled threads and look at all the 2 doors that ordered days, months and some a year after me celebrating their vins. It puts a little smile on my face and a little hope that someday Ford can overcome this unfair criticism and build our 700 day old order.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is does say in stock but also says "or order a 2023 Ford vehicle"

Alternatively, you can also receive the $2,500 incentive (exclusions apply**) if you cancel your Bronco order and purchase or lease an in-stock 2022/2023 Ford or order a 2023 Ford vehicle for purchase or lease
You're right, my mistake. That does leave the gray area of something already on order. But, in that case, I'd guess you can cancel and reorder for the offer... Hopefully.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is giving remaining reservation holders the .........."it's not you, it's me"..........breakup speech

Hope a lot of you can still come out of this with what you want

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Reserved day one and still waiting on my schedule. Just switched to HE in hopes that it will help.

Paulj826

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think there is much coordination. I reserved 2020 and converted to order Oct 2022 and was delivered Dec 2022. How did I go before others? I don’t understand when I se people saying 600 days etc. IS it the model? I got mic, SAS and high on an OBX
Must have something to do with the dealer you ordered from. They got a higher allocation so you essentially jumped the line.

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have any of the constraints. WT or any build optioned up to include Lux or SAS?
2 door basesquatch with mod bumper and aux switches

I am 2D Base Mansquatch, and did receive the email. Maybe check your junk folder.
I did, looked all over my inbox. I have been refreshing my email religiously for 3 days now.

Nakigara

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not sure I understand most of the long waits except it being dealer allocation along with any Ford delays. I went to my dealer in November of 21' and was built at the end of September 22' and received mid October of 22' I had mic, non sas, lux, obx.

Sponsored

madlamb

Big Bend
First Name
Maddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can't say I'm surprised but what a BUMMER. Reserved in 2020, ordered 2 years ago. 2DR BB SAS.

I love how there is no mention of 2drs that don't even have the option to switch to a soft top. I'd be willing to drop SAS and switch if it was available. At this point, prob just wait another year. Kind of already had it in my mind that would be the case regardless going into 2023.

Question is.. if you wait and end up getting cancelled at end of 23... are they gonna give you your deposit back? lol

twryan3

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not sure I understand most of the long waits except it being dealer allocation along with any Ford delays. I went to my dealer in November of 21' and was built at the end of September 22' and received mid October of 22' I had mic, non sas, lux, obx.
Has to be allocations as I have a similar build with a slightly earlier order date plus a reservation. Nothing.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2 door basesquatch with mod bumper and aux switches

I did, looked all over my inbox. I have been refreshing my email religiously for 3 days now.
Check with your dealer to see if they have. It may take more than 1 constraint to trigger. Keep us posted.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If a dealer currently has open allocation and order banks were open, you could probably put in an order today and have a Bronco by the end of the year.

I really think allocation is the magic wand of this whole thing.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Allocation is King. You were pushed ahead of thousands of reservations with the same configuration because they chose a different dealer.
Sponsored