PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
re-read post. Stand corrected and edited post. But it’s still messed up Overall.
Sponsored

Last edited:

brycedan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like so many of you today - I too got my scheduled for production email. I feel like I have been waiting forever. Reservation in July 2021, first order went in August for a 21 modle year. Got pushed to a 22 modle year. Then Got pushed to a 23 model year.
I am excited to get the Badlands | Hardtop | Lux | with tow package!
Ford Bronco 📬 2023 Bronco production scheduled build emails now going out! Gets yours yet? Bronco

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I too got the Email today, Only 812 days since reservation 7/16/2020. I was really surprised.

Ford Bronco 📬 2023 Bronco production scheduled build emails now going out! Gets yours yet? CA30CF63-8612-46EC-8BD9-FFF5C8B9EA20

4dr, MIC, 2.7L, high, Tow, Mod bumper, Sasquatch, Automatic

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep

Ford Bronco 📬 2023 Bronco production scheduled build emails now going out! Gets yours yet? CA30CF63-8612-46EC-8BD9-FFF5C8B9EA20

This is the reality... It won't get scheduled until 2027 or so.

Order Date Doesn't Matter, Reservation Number Doesn't Matter, and @Ford Motor Company will never even address the issue.
I was a 1/2021 reservation and 3/7/21 order and just got scheduled. So there is hope that you will get scheduled soon. Especially if there are a lot of customers that haven’t done the COVP yet.

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My dealer messed up and did not add the Lux package. Can that still be changed after you get a Vin?

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was a 1/2021 reservation and 3/7/21 order and just got scheduled. So there is hope that you will get scheduled soon. Especially if there are a lot of customers that haven’t done the COVP yet.
I reserved 2/21 and originally ordered 3/21, still nothing. Maybe next scheduling, one can only hope.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why are you upset at Ford? It's Grangers fault 110% they knew they would NEVER be able to deliver that many Broncos.. allocation never would have been able to cover that many broncos, even at the largest ford dealer in North America. That math just ain't mathin... but once again if you listen to what ford has said, more than once... by not allowing any new retail orders for 23, they want to clear the back log of every order or reservation that had been placed thru August 21? (Maybe the date is wrong?) If for no other reason than getting rid of 2 year price protection!!....and that can only mean one thing for Granger, FORD....will get their broncos for their FORD BRONCO CUSTOMERS, Which I think is mighty nice of ford, considering they could just say we are sorry.. allocation don't allow for it.. but in my opinion.. Ford is being the stand up company.. not the dealer...

Just imagine if Allocation really was king... it would be 2027 or 2028... so if you had the ability to.order a 2023... I feel 110% comfortable that it will show up before 2024MY
I also had a 2021 order, and a 2022 order, and now a 2023 order. I would put money on the fact that Ford will not deliver me a 2023 Bronco.

I fail to see how this is Granger's fault, FORD allowed all of these reservations to select Granger as their dealer. FORD could have simply put an end to new Granger reservations once they hit 125% (or even 200%) of their predicted allocation - but FORD allowed it to continue all the way through the 2022 MY until they shut down all reservations.

Ford is going to take orders for 2023 Broncos (in Q4) and they will dump a bunch of reservation holders once and for all. FORD has 0 incentive to prioritize reservation holders now. The first purge on November 21st will allow FORD to math out whether or not they will be able to meet demand for the MY23 conversions. If it is in excess of what is practical for them, the next cull will be those orders in excess of allocation at the end of MY23. We will be unceremoniously dumped and told to go to the back of the line.

FORD has the power to move my reservation elsewhere, if they want, but last I heard from Ford... Customers were not allowed to move their reservations even if they wanted to. Personally, I want to do business with Granger. If Ford wants to sell me a Bronco, they can either sell it to me directly or they can deliver it to Granger. I am voting with my wallet and I can wait.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer messed up and did not add the Lux package. Can that still be changed after you get a Vin?
You should at least try... elevate to a zone rep at a minimum.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gotta say.. I am pretty bummed about today. You can blame Ford… you can blame Granger… hell.. you can try to blame me… but I am a 7/30/20 reservation holder… ordered every year.. have filled out all the forms for this year… have the COVP, given DL, etc… and still

Maybe the next
I also had a 2021 order, and a 2022 order, and now a 2023 order. I would put money on the fact that Ford will not deliver me a 2023 Bronco.

I fail to see how this is Granger's fault, FORD allowed all of these reservations to select Granger as their dealer. FORD could have simply put an end to new Granger reservations once they hit 125% (or even 200%) of their predicted allocation - but FORD allowed it to continue all the way through the 2022 MY until they shut down all reservations.

Ford is going to take orders for 2023 Broncos (in Q4) and they will dump a bunch of reservation holders once and for all. FORD has 0 incentive to prioritize reservation holders now. The first purge on November 21st will allow FORD to math out whether or not they will be able to meet demand for the MY23 conversions. If it is in excess of what is practical for them, the next cull will be those orders in excess of allocation at the end of MY23. We will be unceremoniously dumped and told to go to the back of the line.

FORD has the power to move my reservation elsewhere, if they want, but last I heard from Ford... Customers were not allowed to move their reservations even if they wanted to. Personally, I want to do business with Granger. If Ford wants to sell me a Bronco, they can either sell it to me directly or they can deliver it to Granger. I am voting with my wallet and I can wait.
Ford doesn't babysit dealers who chose to do their customers a disservice by not being honest. There is not two dealers out there that would ever say they could get 500, 800, 1200 allocations in any timely fashion. I challenge anyone who disagrees, to go to other ford dealers and give them the scenario, and watch the look on their face go from. Happy to see ya, to what was your dealer thinking... and then have a moment of sorrow for you , because they know it would never happen.. but I think in this instance, it will for 2023, because i feel like ford is having to bat cleanup for so many disgruntled reservation holders at this dealer. We'll see what 2023 holds.

Sponsored

Xrayphoton1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford doesn't babysit dealers who chose to do their customers a disservice by not being honest. There is not two dealers out there that would ever say they could get 500, 800, 1200 allocations in any timely fashion. I challenge anyone who disagrees, to go to other ford dealers and give them the scenario, and watch the look on their face go from. Happy to see ya, to what was your dealer thinking... and then have a moment of sorrow for you , because they know it would never happen.. but I think in this instance, it will for 2023, because i feel like ford is having to bat cleanup for so many disgruntled reservation holders at this dealer. We'll see what 2023 holds.
I'm guessing the issue stems from Ford never thinking a single dealer could get so many reservations? They didn't plan for this ahead of time that if a dealer is good and has a great online presence, people will want to use them bc everyone is sick of how horrible the experience is at 99% of dealerships.

bruce 1

Outer Banks
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

got my email yesterday after only 20 months of waiting . obx mic tow lux 2.7 scheduled for nov 14 build week ,I'll believe it when and if it shows up!!!

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
If everything falls into place, you should have it by the end if the year. Mine was 8 weeks from the "you have been scheduled" email to delivery, and I was shipped via convoy.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my email for my OBX too build date 11/14/22 Loaded

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There seem to be a lot of folks with hard tops getting scheduled. This is good news.
Sponsored