Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats, y'all. Looks like there will be a lot more of these on the road by years end.
Sponsored

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry if I missed this on the thread already. Any idea how long it takes after production to end up at my dealer? Austin, TX

bday is 10/27 is that too optimistic? Cheers 🍻

MMBrodsky

First Edition
First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 turbo
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sorry if I missed this on the thread already. Any idea how long it takes after production to end up at my dealer? Austin, TX

bday is 10/27 is that too optimistic? Cheers 🍻
Dealer thinks I’m going to get my bronco around 4 weeks after the scheduled production date. 10/25 build likely thanksgiving delivery. For what that’s worth. Which isn’t worth much I’d think.

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No not necessarily. These that got scheduled today have later VINs and build dates than those of us who got them through the dealer or Ford weeks ago. I think they just forgot to email us.
I never got an email from Ford about my build two weeks ago. My dealer texted me that I had a scheduled build week of September 13th. Tracker shows my vin but not ETA or anything else.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question: I have FE with a 7/14 res and 1/23 order date. My dealer confirmed last Wednesday (8/25) that my Bronco is scheduled for production week of 10/4. I did not get an e-mail from Ford the following day and I did not get one today. I followed up with the dealer today and they sent me a PDF showing the date and VIN. Any reason why I wouldn't get an e-mail from Ford?
I never received and email from Ford. As long as you have a vin, you are good to go.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bane and regret will be all that ordered a soft top. Yeah, you have it first, but if YOU aren't happy in the end due to the fitting and road noise.....no excuses and please don't start a "I didn't know it would be this bad" thread. You had the red flag (or harbor freight tarp top) and gotta live with it.
News Flash: Some of us have owned convertibles before and are very familiar with road noise. Also… gasp… some of us will have dual tops, too. :eek:

I know… Shocker, right? 😉

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The bane and regret will be all that ordered a soft top. Yeah, you have it first, but if YOU aren't happy in the end due to the fitting and road noise.....no excuses and please don't start a "I didn't know it would be this bad" thread. You had the red flag (or harbor freight tarp top) and gotta live with it.
I will not have any regrets at all as i switched way before the masses, back in May, when I couldn't get the MOD top. I never liked the MIC top so all these MIC QC issues never impacted me, other than making me realize it was likely going to be an even longer wait for them to build a MOD top. Hoping aftermarket helps with that. However, there are a ton of advantages of a soft top for quick top removal when you need it.

Sponsored

Jcarey10

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sigh, still no update for me, getting a little frustrated. 7/15 res, BD 2.3 man, cactus, alum wheels, switched to soft top and removed tow package.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We had some last week get pulled.

There's 1 more allocation round. It hasn't been finalized yet. We'll get more, but not the 203 we were originally told because of the delays/production issues.
Soooo how does that factor for the soft top crew for the remainder of the year?

Bigwheelin

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A March res in here? This seems like proof that not as many people are switching to soft top as this forum believes.

I switched on Monday and got a build date today. 7/20 res though. My dealer said I still had the deadly sins on my order but I told him that didn’t seem to be an issue with how this forum has been reporting out.
Deadly sins? It’s balony mines got em all and it’s alive!

820A8813-183E-4C51-AA73-035DF5AA0853.png

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/17 res. 2.7, tow, mid. So excited!!
Ford Bronco 📬 9/2 Scheduling Email Received Group! 820A8813-183E-4C51-AA73-035DF5AA0853
I saw a Cactus Gray BD in Blacksburg, VA yesterday parked on the side of the street. It was GORGEOUS! Looked really good with the soft top and made me question my color choice. You're going to love yours!

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ha. Thisfugginguy. It's ok to let people be excited there, big boy.
Sponsored