First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 4door badsquatch high
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@PREMiERdrum , or anyone who seems to be in the know...

Do you happen to know why so many of us who never had VIN's assigned previously, who were all previously told that we would not be getting a MY 2021 Bronco, are all suddenly getting scheduled for MY 2021 for later this year? Just curious as to what may have changed. Maybe MIC production is going better than anticipated???

I want to get excited that I got my build notice and Vin for the first time today, but I'm still leery. Just wondering if any "insiders" know anything about what went right for this to happen.

Thanks!
You make an excellent point Watson, I bet they are prioritizing the rest of the 21 bank to get in order before 22 orders go live. Albeit a few of us will undoubtedly ride 22’s
Sponsored

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14/2020 @ 5:00 AM CST Reservation. 2 Door Badlands, 2.7, Lux, Tow, Squatch. Got the ticket today! Week of November 29 build! I had actually grown to like the "Capable" bumper............

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a text from my dealer today with VIN # and a build date of 11/15/21. Badlands, non-SAS, 4-dr, 2.7, MIC, Mid, tow. He said that I should here from Ford in a few days to a week. No email or update on my account at Ford.com.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what happened to me, but I am happy about it. Late day 1 res. Stayed strong on the deadly sins (including MIC) and was able to sneak in 11/29. I am planning on running this thing til the wheels fall off all across the West so I am not worried bout resale.
congrats! and good on you for not settling for less.

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum , or anyone who seems to be in the know...

Do you happen to know why so many of us who never had VIN's assigned previously, who were all previously told that we would not be getting a MY 2021 Bronco, are all suddenly getting scheduled for MY 2021 for later this year? Just curious as to what may have changed. Maybe MIC production is going better than anticipated???

I want to get excited that I got my build notice and Vin for the first time today, but I'm still leery. Just wondering if any "insiders" know anything about what went right for this to happen.

Thanks!
I am "Not in the know", but they appear to be way ahead on the MIC 2.0 replacements. Contrary to popular belief, Ford really does want to sell us our Broncos.

Sponsored

Swatman

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't see this coming. I was resigned to MY22. Got the email from Ford this afternoon. I'm scheduled for production week of 11/29. 2-door CO Badlands with 2.3 MT, LUX and Tow Package. I was a 4:00 pm Day 2 reservation.

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was surprised got my email today 11/15 scheduled build date.

and because I know someone will ask
4dr badlands 2.3L auto soft top high
9/3/20 reserve 21` order

erics667

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2.3L MT A51, 1974 Ford Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last and 5th build date was Aug 30 before they decided to fix the roofs and had heard nothing since Aug 13. Called Ford Marketing # today and the rep said they couldn't tell me the build date as it was pulled from their system since they gave out too many bad dates, lol. Not sure if that's true but she was super nice. Called my dealer and he looked me up. Said my build was a solid Oct 4th and had been that date since early Sept! WTH Ford? No emails nothing. So I'm pumped to say the least!
Reserve date: Oct 2020
Order Date: Feb 23 2021
Order Confirmed Date: March 4 2021
Number of build dates: 5
Bronco BADLANDS 4 Door:
MIC Hard top​
•​
2.3L EcoBoost Engine​
•​
7-Speed Manual Transmission​
•​
17" Black High Gloss-Painted Forged Aluminum Wheels​
•​
LT285/70R17 All-Terrain A/T Tires(33")​
•​
Area 51​
•​
Marine Grade Vinyl Seats​
•​
Badlands with High Package​
•​
Front Bumper - Heavy-Duty Modular​

Sponsored

sealykojac

Badlands
First Name
Seal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also got a call from my dealer saying I was scheduled but no vin or build date yet and no email. Badlands 4dr 2.7 soft top with a 7/28/20 reservation.

Email just arrived - 11/8 build

Last edited:
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
highvoltagecommando.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 2500 2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received an email back in July that I would be in the 8/23 build week, and then the whole MIC top fiasco happened. Received another email informing me that I would be pushed out and notified when a new build date was scheduled. I already had my VIn so I was assured I would be me getting MY21. I never heard another word from FoMoCo. Called my dealer, scheduled for a 10/8 build week. I decided to use the order tracker, and to my surprise my order is being built now and has an expected delivery date of 10/20. I am a West Coast order so we shall see.

2dr BL Shadow Black
7 Speed Manual
Lux
Tow Pkg.

7/13/20 Reservation
1/21/21 Order
9/29/21 Blend

Last edited:

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dennis10nis

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is my kind of club.

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 786560D9-DA6C-4BC7-B8F4-D59EBA84A626

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 786560D9-DA6C-4BC7-B8F4-D59EBA84A626

Computer‑generated image shown.​

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear Steve Larson,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ Badlands™ 2 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 15, 2021.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Kendall Ford of Bozeman. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.​
Sven‽ imagine seeing you here! A little outage gift! Congratulations! Too bad I won’t be refueling with you this time.

take care,
Dennis
Sponsored