Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went into the dealer and re-ordered my first week reservation OBX/Lux/Mic/Sasquatch/HD bumper/hoop steps/2.7. My Dealer told me I’m one of 9 first week orders who don’t have a VIN. They also indicated tow is still a restraint and so is the navigation chip. There’s an option in the ordering system for navigation delete which gave me a $695 credit and could possibly get me scheduled earlier. I don’t need the Built-in Ford navigation as I have a Garmin Overlander unit for snowmobiling that I find very easy to use and accurate. Base price is up over $3,000 from when I first ordered 1/29/21 so hopefully the
Price protection goes smoothly. Interestingly, the LUX group 314 is down to $3195 minus another $695 for navigation delete so a savings of $1,090 from my 2021 order price of $3,590.

I Received the order confirmation from Ford by the time I got out to my car in the parking lot.

C833BED1-8CC8-43D3-B4A0-F6E7DAF2B1A4.jpeg
My computer generated image has color matched fenders for my Sas Outerbanks as well ... Is this a glitch or did something change?
Sponsored

JohnieB

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks - 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just wanted to say "Thank You" for all the information! Called my dealer this morning. First sales guy had no clue - said everything rolls over automatically, nothing I needed to do. I mentioned the "PC99" Priority issue and needing a COVP done before 11/21/2022 or it gets dropped from the queue and got a "Uhhhh...ok...let me transfer you to our Fleet Manager". That guy knew what was going on and re-submitted my order for MY23 and updated the priority from PC99 back to the original value.

Follow the advice out here - Call your Dealer!

Also - Once he resubmitted I got an Order Email from Ford - so it's all good-to-go.

77BroncoTX

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I resubmitted my order through Helfman Ford in Stafford Texas. Everything went smooth. They sent me the contract to sign and was signed by the sales manager and I noticed that it had a 99. I called them and asked them to switch it to 19 and they did

Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! 97502A0A-57B9-425F-AED6-8D4E569DB48B
Michael

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer just keeps saying it will automatically switch, how do you make them do it? I’ve called twice, yesterday I told him how all of you are getting emails about the switch which we have not received and also how y’all are getting confirmation emails on your reorder. Just keeps saying it’s automatic. I called again today and waiting on a return call.
make a trip. I have a dealer that knows what their doing, but I am done with calls / emails I am going in and not leaving until I know its all correct. Ford wants to make this complicated so be it.

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you check your pricing, I had the same on my BL, but the price was the same without the Sas. So adding it will increase by $4090!
Everything got corrected once my dealer processed my new order. Backdoor link now up to date and confirmation email from Ford received. I don't pay attention to prices on the web site. Just going by my DORA from the dealer. Now if we can just get Ford to make a commitment to price protection!

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
make a trip. I have a dealer that knows what their doing, but I am done with calls / emails I am going in and not leaving until I know its all correct. Ford wants to make this complicated so be it.
I just got off the phone with dealer, told me they would call the “zone rep” Monday. I just said explain to me how and why people are getting confirmation emails on their reorder for a 23 and we haven’t received anything...he couldn’t obviously. Told him we’ve been waiting since 21 and I want to know the sh!t is right.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He did not give me a date. He said
Unfortunately they pushed the date back once again. I asked to when. And he responded with Haven't been given a date, but all of the orders in WBDO are already showing 2023. Yet I got the email from ford saying into time go to your dealer to update your order like everyone else did

Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! 97502A0A-57B9-425F-AED6-8D4E569DB48B
He either ignorant of the truth of the situation or he's lying. I got my order submitted as well as MY COVP approval with email confirmation from my dealer. I went into to sign to get things done more quickly.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My computer generated image has color matched fenders for my Sas Outerbanks as well ... Is this a glitch or did something change?
A glitch no doubt which Ford is now famous for.

OP
OP
widnere12

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My dealer is seemingly pulling the same shit. Will not respond and does not seem interested in playing their part before Oct 6. Likely to get as many stock orders as they can unfortunately. Seems like a really shady loophole to play in.

Dealership franchise laws suck!
Show up at the door.

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Show up at the door.
Guess I'll have to on Monday. Disabled so a bit more than just a "stop by" for me, but it's what I'm gonna have to do! I don't expect them to be much help on the $1,000 Ford Accessibility program either. Getting this bitch converted for hand driving so I can get back on the mountain! Maybe the kickback they get for successful program submissions will help there at least.

Sponsored

ritzy114

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went into my dealer today and converted from MY22 to MY23. Received an email from Ford by the time I arrived home.

Screenshot 2022-09-23 142129.jpg

Irish Pete

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer called me yesterday about converting to ‘23… so I dropped by today… goodby Cyber Orange, hello race red
Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! 607012B1-DA4A-43F3-A6E6-163C2949B914

Boltstop

Black Diamond
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco 302
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They Changed my cyber orange to black and raised my msrp 4k . So there is no price protection for reservations ? My 2/21 reservation 10649xxx base model standard

Screenshot_20220923-170257_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20220923-170330_Brave.jpg

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They Changed my cyber orange to black and raised my msrp 4k . So there is no price protection for reservations ? My 2/21 reservation 10649xxx base model standard

Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! Screenshot_20220923-170330_Brave

Ford Bronco 🔐 RE- ORDER BANKS for 2023MY BRONCO are OPEN! Screenshot_20220923-170330_Brave
You won't see a price protected MY'21 price. The PP will be a certificate that the dealer will apply at the time of sale. The MY'23 PP amounts haven't been loaded into Smart Vincent. Your dealer should be able to see your MY'22 cert which will expire unless you take delivery of a MY'22 Bronco. But it will show a value assigned to your private offer.
Sponsored