First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've posted on the marketplace boards a couple of times with limited exposure, some interest but ultimately would like someone with a build date pretty close to mine. I will try here.

Anyone around the Mid-Atlantic looking to swap a 4DR BL MGV interior with CO accents for my BD MGV with blue accents? I ordered MID so must have seat heaters. This would include front and back seats, grab handles, ac vents, and door nets. Willing to drive several hours to meet if needed.
Sponsored

CS170

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built as of this AM. Tracker shows awaiting shipment, built 8/30/22. Woooooo! Hopefully it’s a quick ship! I’m only 5 hours away from MAP. 🙈

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
what is tear tag and how do you track?
Honestly not 100% sure what a tear tag is, but I have read on here that it is basically the last step before shipping. If you go to the “trackers” section on the top left and hit the bronco6g tracker (ordertrack.app) and fill in your info, it will bring you to the info about your order. Then hit “modules”. The tear tag info will be on the top of the screen and will have numbers/letters next to it if your tear tag is populated.

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

8/25 blend, 8/29 mods, 8/30 tracker moved to "built, awaiting shipping" then a few hours later got the tear tag, this morning received the built e-mail. EST delivery to Morgan Hill, California 9/14 - 9/20

Finally allowed myself to order a few things for the bronco yesterday. I'm still not gonna believe it until I see it but feeling relief to be at this stage. Of course I'm going to be out of town from the 15th until the 18th :ROFLMAO:.

Sponsored

Zootsgeorge

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tear tag just popped up modules popped yesterday

Sponsored

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About to head to @Discount Tire to order some wheels🙌🏻 They are on sale thru today so gotta get that order in, and when I pick the Bronco up I will grab the new tires.
Which tires are you gonna go with, I'm thinking I might do the same thing. Swap out the factory sasquatch tires with some other 35's that hopefully wont throw rocks as bad.

thatbroncogirl570

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
8/25 blend, 8/29 mods, 8/30 tracker moved to "built, awaiting shipping" then a few hours later got the tear tag, this morning received the built e-mail. EST delivery to Morgan Hill, California 9/14 - 9/20

Finally allowed myself to order a few things for the bronco yesterday. I'm still not gonna believe it until I see it but feeling relief to be at this stage. Of course I'm going to be out of town from the 15th until the 18th :ROFLMAO:.
I did the same thing when my bronco went into production lol I bought a jb4 tune, blowoff valve and about to order Borla Atak exhaust 😂 I'm a little excited

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which tires are you gonna go with, I'm thinking I might do the same thing. Swap out the factory sasquatch tires with some other 35's that hopefully wont throw rocks as bad.
I have a non Sas OBX coming, so Im going to do 285/70r17 Toyo Open Country At3’s. Ill be daily driving it so I didn’t want to go overboard. Throwing a leveling kit on it and they should fit great with no rub!

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up at Mooresville Ford before your status changes, as I've seen this happen several times in earlier build week forums. Have you tried Chat to see if they have logistics yet?
Just reached out and they're saying the same thing as the tracker :/

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

About to head to @Discount Tire to order some wheels🙌🏻 They are on sale thru today so gotta get that order in, and when I pick the Bronco up I will grab the new tires.
I want new tires as well. But I’m thinking I’d have to do a lift and all of that too. I don’t think I can just get a bigger tire without needing a few extra things to get it done correctly. 😬
Sponsored