Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm on TTGX975484, still in Wayne MI as of this morning, but scheduled to arrive in Lawrenceville exactly one day behind you guys, September 11 at 8:45pm.

Does anyone know where the Lawrenceville CSX yard is exactly? My dealer is only 20 mins from Lawrenceville so hoping for a quick turnaround after it arrives!
Beside the Truck Parking.

1800 Cedars Rd SE, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
Sponsored

Bro2point7

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm on TTGX975484, still in Wayne MI as of this morning, but scheduled to arrive in Lawrenceville exactly one day behind you guys, September 11 at 8:45pm.

Does anyone know where the Lawrenceville CSX yard is exactly? My dealer is only 20 mins from Lawrenceville so hoping for a quick turnaround after it arrives!
How the heck did you get behind me by a day? You were ahead of me the entire build. I have no idea where the CSX yard is in L'ville, but ill find out!

kkenny

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Figuring out how I'm going to spend my reward points. Is it better to order online from Ford's accessories website or from my dealer?

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Figuring out how I'm going to spend my reward points. Is it better to order online from Ford's accessories website or from my dealer?
So I was thinking the same thing. My dealer had a bunch of funds left over that they HAD to use for "customer appreciation" so she ordered a whole bunch of bronco accessories from Ford and setup a room for new owners to pick stuff out when picking up their new ride.

Sponsored

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I was thinking the same thing. My dealer had a bunch of funds left over that they HAD to use for "customer appreciation" so she ordered a whole bunch of bronco accessories from Ford and setup a room for new owners to pick stuff out when picking up their new ride.
I haven't heard that my dealer is doing that. You are lucky! I've gone through the catalog and I should be able to get everything I want with the rewards money. My dealer is a bit of a drive away though so it wouldn't be super convenient for them to install items for me, however they've been great to work with so I wouldn't mind too much if they did the work.

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
To use points, you have to go through the dealer. Cant use them online

thatbroncogirl570

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
still sitting in “Built/Awaiting Shipment” hopefully it just shows up at the dealer 🤞🏻

Scomi21

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru Forester, 2011 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

IEBronco24

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XL Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Received a shipped email at 5am on the dot.
Got my shipped email around 2am pt. Still has a scheduled shipment of 9/15-9/22 that was originally set in my built email. 2 weeks from production to shipped is quite quick.

Edit: Ordertracker App and Ford Site does not show shipped.

Doubt it comes early, but my 2022 F150 came 10 days prior to the earliest project delivery date.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How the heck did you get behind me by a day? You were ahead of me the entire build. I have no idea where the CSX yard is in L'ville, but ill find out!
Ford works in mysterious ways!

I’m not complaining; a day means nothing after this length of wait. This is finally feeling real now that the truck has successfully exited MAP.

SKALAKS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
still sitting in “Built/Awaiting Shipment” hopefully it just shows up at the dealer 🤞🏻
Me too. blend 08/23 and sitting in built for almost two weeks now. Convoy coming to Iowa. Checked dealer lot Sunday and didn’t see a single one.

maestrosax

Wildtrak
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
According to Ford Chat, my Bronco is still at the plant, but should be delivered tmro. Yeah ok...Im 3 hrs from the Plant, but Im buying a powerball if that actually happens.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called my dealer and they said they have no clue when trucks are showing up?
Literally what mine said too. Said he’d give me a call when it’s on the lot. If this is true (doubtful because we know if the PALS app) I would be asking my zone rep for way to track my assets so I can make some money. I swear people can be so extremely lazy to a fault.
Sponsored