First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just chatted with Ford and my vehicle is still in Michigan waiting to be shipped 4 hours to southern Ohio.
Sponsored

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order app just now started showing "delivered" (got delivered yesterday afternoon). It was never assigned any shipping info 🤷‍♂️

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Order app just now started showing "delivered" (got delivered yesterday afternoon). It was never assigned any shipping info 🤷‍♂️
That is so weird!

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same!!!!!

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I noticed my order app changed to delivered, so I grabbed the family and took them with me to see if my vehicle was actually there. Sure enough, it was! The dealership is closed on Saturday and Sundays. Hoping they are open on Monday for Labor Day. I’m a little upset when we got there to see a random water bottle on the back seat of my vehicle. What the heck?!
Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 F874A9D6-BE72-42B7-AEA7-8F0BD2289361
Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 010A87D8-83CF-4E56-82DB-3F7C29592B8E

Sponsored
OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I noticed my order app changed to delivered, so I grabbed the family and took them with me to see if my vehicle was actually there. Sure enough, it was! The dealership is closed on Saturday and Sundays. Hoping they are open on Monday for Labor Day. I’m a little upset when we got there to see a random water bottle on the back seat of my vehicle. What the heck?!
No way!! Congratulations man, looking forward to you being able to pick up.

So your trackers have only ever shown Awaiting Shipment? Did you ever check with Ford chat? I’m really curious if they have better information than the trackers or if their information is liable to be equally inaccurate.

garnetne

Badlands
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

So your trackers have only ever shown Awaiting Shipment? Did you ever check with Ford chat? I’m really curious if they have better information than the trackers or if their information is liable to be equally inaccurate.
I have checked with Ford chat and with my dealership — no one has been able to tell me anything more than the tracker has shown me. Love watching all of these rail deliveries passing _through_ Ohio when my convoy delivery with an Ohio final destination is still sitting at MAP 😭. Built status since 8/27.

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think most of the time I've seen people talking about the trackers never updating to shipped, its mostly or always been people delivered via convoy. I can't recall seeing someone say their rail shipment never updated.

That being said I could be misremembering, also with over 100k broncos delivered I'm sure its possibly happened that way for a rail customer before.

I've also noticed plenty of people from other build weeks earlier in august that are built awaiting shipment, so they may have a bit of a bit of a backlog on ready to go broncos at MAP.

kydav

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX & 2021 HD Street Glide Special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you, guess I will keep using it then. Looks like you are making good head way.
Arrived in Conway, PA (looks like a good size rail yard) 3:31 pm 9/3/22. Its getting closer.

Scomi21

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru Forester, 2011 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did it update midday? As in this morning you showed awaiting transit and at some point it switched?

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have checked with Ford chat and with my dealership — no one has been able to tell me anything more than the tracker has shown me. Love watching all of these rail deliveries passing _through_ Ohio when my convoy delivery with an Ohio final destination is still sitting at MAP 😭. Built status since 8

Here’s some perspective - I waited 2 months from Built to Shipped to Columbus, almost to the day.

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think most of the time I've seen people talking about the trackers never updating to shipped, its mostly or always been people delivered via convoy. I can't recall seeing someone say their rail shipment never updated.

That being said I could be misremembering, also with over 100k broncos delivered I'm sure its possibly happened that way for a rail customer before.

I've also noticed plenty of people from other build weeks earlier in august that are built awaiting shipment, so they may have a bit of a bit of a backlog on ready to go broncos at MAP.
Oh got it, I figured being in Maryland he must have been rail, but I see now he was convoy based on the tracker.

Scomi21

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru Forester, 2011 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base

I hope so. At one point ford chat gave me a convoy number and told me in transit but that was before I got the official built email. Ever since I got the built email ford chat just says awaiting shipment status and 9/4-9/10 eta.

mharvey04

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot - Touring
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It won't be until Tuesday- the dealership is closed all weekend and Labor Day. ugh
Yes- It's always been awaiting shipment. It changed on Thursday from 8/27-9/2 to 9/2-9/8 for ETA. I had that verified with Ford Chat on Thursday. I didn't have a chance to ask Ford Chat on Friday due to going out of town. I checked the tracker during the middle of the day on Friday, nothing. I checked again in the middle of the night 3am or so. No change with still waiting for shipment. Then I checked around 7am Saturday morning and no change. I checked again around 4pm and both Ford trackers had shipped with final prep with dealer. Order tracking app had delivered. I wish I had a chance to ask Ford Chat on Friday. :cautious:

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend