First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The confusion is the worst part, moved to "shipped" on Ford Tracker yesterday, still says "awaiting shipment" on Order Track, and have not gotten the shipped email from Ford yet, stop the madness!
Ordertrack was way behind for me for some reason also. Used to be trust Ordertrak over Ford but wasn’t the case with mine.
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't even tried tracking my delivery, don't even have a clue how tbh...lol...it's out in the world somewhere between Michigan and Houston.

Sponsored

Miss

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't even tried tracking my delivery, don't even have a clue how tbh...lol...it's out in the world somewhere between Michigan and Houston.
I am tracking mine to Houston and confirmed with chat this morning it’s still sitting at IHB since Friday and no further update. Hopefully yours will move faster than mine.

IEBronco24

Wildtrak
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XL Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From Ford Chat this morning - The vehicle location is Ramp 27, Mira Loma, CA. The estimated arrival date is Sep-17-2022.

Original estimate was 9/11 - 9/17.
This awesome news because my estimated arrival was 9/15 - 9/21. I live 10 minutes away from Mira Loma and my dealer 2 exits north on the 15.

Last edited:

BonG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am tracking mine to Houston and confirmed with chat this morning it’s still sitting at IHB since Friday and no further update. Hopefully yours will move faster than mine.
@SubmarineNuke @Miss
I also have mine going to Houston, latest updates from Ford Chat are Blue Island and then yesterday was:
"Arrived at Junction Point". This means the railcar/vehicle has arrived at a 'hand-off' location and is awaiting pick-up by the next rail carrier. The carrier name displays in parenthesis. (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co )

I have the same estimated delivery date as yall per what I saw on the Tracker sheet of 9/18 - 9-24

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

E. Davis

Big Bend
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Velocity Blue
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also have mine going to Houston, last update from Ford Chat are Blue Island and then the latest yesterday was:
"Arrived at Junction Point". This means the railcar/vehicle has arrived at a 'hand-off' location and is awaiting pick-up by the next rail carrier. The carrier name displays in parenthesis. (Indiana Harbor Belt Rr Co )

I have the same estimated delivery date as yall per what I saw on the Tracker sheet of 9/18 - 9-24
Not sure if its the case for you, but chat told me this morning that my railcar was still in Blue Island at the "hand off" point but through CSX automated phone tracking its in California, you might have left there but chat doesn't have or didn't give you its most current location.

Or maybe CSX is toying with me and I'm actually still in Illinois :ROFLMAO:. Either way, might be worth a call on the CSX automated trace system

BonG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if its the case for you, but chat told me this morning that my railcar was still in Blue Island at the "hand off" point but through CSX automated phone tracking its in California, you might have left there but chat doesn't have or didn't give you its most current location.

Or maybe CSX is toying with me and I'm actually still in Illinois :ROFLMAO:. Either way, might be worth a call on the CSX automated trace system

I haven't figured out how to use the phone tracker, the rail car number I was given doesn't match the sequence that I see others have been given.
UP 801125
I've tried calling csx and union pacific with this data but it doesn't work

OP
OP
ATLbronco

ATLbronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Bro2point7 any progress for you?

This feels like the most excruciating part of the wait.. no more progress to track and I don't know if I'm going to get a call to come pick it up in 2 hours or in 10 days.

Ford and dealer still see the railcar as being in Michigan, but it's definitely in Lawrenceville based on having tracked its whole journey. I guess Ford's view doesn't update until it's unloaded and scanned in.

I guess I'm going to have to push my Carvana pick-up back. And take my gf's 150K mile sedan on the 10 hour road trip this weekend :( not putting the 12 year old Jeep through that days before sale.

Black Diamond

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Impressive speed from the rail depot in Columbia thru convoy up to NC! How many days was it roughly?
I wasn't going to drive by, but I had an appointment cancel so I stopped in over lunch. This color looks sooooo good in person. I've seen it before but the more I look at it, the better it gets!
It arrived in Columbia on Friday @ 8am and landed 4 days later @ my dealer. Not a bad wait considering you can't track that portion of the trip!
Ford Bronco 🔧 8/22/22 Build Week Group 🔧 63E37A67-52EF-465F-B05D-2211ABCE5175
Sponsored