First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford hasn't scheduled any HE's since the production delays started. IF they start scheduling,
then that should mean the issues are resolved.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford hasn't scheduled any HE's since the production delays started. IF they start scheduling,

This.

But also, they've been pushing already-scheduled builds consistently. If they don't push them into J2, that's a good sign that they're making progress. If they push them into J2, there's a decent chance we're hosed (mod top debacle part 2). I have a feeling whatever gets scheduled in J1, Ford REALLY wants "done" in J1. They have made a serious effort to get old orders scheduled, despite all the belly-aching about the Mar 27 orders also being in the queue.

I'm lucky enough to already have a Bronco, but I feel for the HEs whose build dates keep getting pushed with no real info from anyone. We should be able to read between the lines a bit after Thursday to get a clue as to how HE production/release is going to go moving forward.

Anyway, I already got my standard Tuesday Off-Roadeo email, so I don't expect a build date for my own HE build. :ROFLMAO:

I'm still gonna go push for some info on HEs to see if I can dig anything up.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m not sure I’d say it means that, but it could. I was scheduled in January and still waiting to be built. Based on recent responses in the forum it seems people think they schedule much different than they actually do. There’s no reason they couldn’t schedule more now and just push them out like they have done to many of us. Scheduling 8 weeks out is like planning the weather 8 weeks out. You might be close but things could change.

Dtronic

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Toyota Camry, 2022 BMW S1000R
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m not sure I’d say it means that, but it could. I was scheduled in January and still waiting to be built. Based on recent responses in the forum it seems people think they schedule much different than they actually do. There’s no reason they couldn’t schedule more now and just push them out like they have done to many of us. Scheduling 8 weeks out is like planning the weather 8 weeks out. You might be close but things could change.
If that was the case, then my order would have already been scheduled. There are orders behind me at my dealership that were scheduled with the same allocations. If I had ordered a Big Bend, Mid, Sasquatch, 2.7, tow and aux I would have had my schedule email.

EDIT - That said, I have no problem waiting for my HE. As long as it gets built this year I'll be ecstatic.

Last edited:

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Issues, so tired of hearing this, I have never been more nervous about buying a vehicle, maybe they are finally trying to build a little more consistant quality into this thing-

Stomper

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Id expect them to build all of the profitable, constraint laden models first so they can figure out the numbers and let the dealers work on converting the ones who didnt make the cut. I wish i would have added more no-nos.

Chevaux

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Id expect them to build all of the profitable, constraint laden models first so they can figure out the numbers and let the dealers work on converting the ones who didnt make the cut. I wish i would have added more no-nos.
I submitted my build with zero constraints hoping to play by Ford rules and get built asap. When I realized that wasn’t the way it happens around here, I went in and started adding my wanted constraints. Every week I don’t get scheduled, add another 🤷🏻‍♀️ what’s the worse that can happen?

Sponsored

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agreed the last 3 that I’ve watched I’ve seen 1 BD build
since the bd comes with the same rear locker that is on any Sasquatch and every badlands build I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re diverting parts to those builds for now.

OrlandoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Haha, Ford schedules at random. They scheduled mine (after changing models for constraints :rolleyes:in January) 6 weeks ago. My original order was in March of '21. It's finally in production this week. 😁 Be patient. What did you order?
My upstanding was Job 1 was from orders from last fall, Job 2 is orders since 3/27. I ordered 2 dr OBX then switched it to a 2 dr Badlands. 4/04/23

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does this mean?
I do not know 100%. My thought however is that any orders from JOB 1 (pre 3/27) with any balanced out options, will be scheduled. BL optional wheels, Cloth in OBX and WT. I do not know how many of those are still in the order bank.???
I could be wrong.

There are too many J1 orders to schedule all of them, so focusing on what options we know are balanced out for the rest of 23MY is what I am thinking. As usual nothing is a sure thing with FORD and trying to understand just causes headaches and leads to ALCOHOLISM! 🍻 Cheers!

Roughly 24k orders left unscheduled.

* ^ is better than damn near 50K unscheduled Mavericks! :eek:

Good luck everyone, hopefully a light at the end of the tunnel for ALL of you!

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In for another ridiculous prioritization lol
Sponsored