Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX; Tesla M3; BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

he works at a dealer.
Just noticed your signature tagline-LOL. Not sure if you saw my post where I said I was going to add this to my signature or we both had the same thought, but I'm so with you man. I got mine (but still not the one I ordered), but I still feel the same way about Ford's attitude.

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

662 Days now, no vin, no constraints. I am wondering if there is some sort of blacklist some people are on. "Unscheduled clean & LOL"

JTA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Apparently my dealer didn't change my order because FORD was in contact to pull 30 of their Broncos and my WT/LUX/MIC/TOW 4DR is scheduled for 3/20. I kinda don't believe it...
Did you just get scheduled today? If so, that is interesting that they are scheduling WT/LUX/MIC.

Sponsored

WaitingForMyBroncoHTX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Those are not good signs. You only get your hundo refunded after the reservation has been canceled (and it is actually from your dealership, not Ford).

Were you proactive during the MY23 re-order window and request a copy of your DORA (order preview sheet) so you could review your build and confirm your priority code? You need to do so now. Don't take their assurances, ask for proof in the way of a copy of your DORA.
If the DORA is the preview sheet then yes. I have both preview sheets (with description of everything, order number, priority code, price level ETC.) and motor vehicle purchase orders for my original order last Feb and in Sept when I made some changes.

I have also received order confirmation emails from Ford the day after each time.

CinchDoug

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It happened!!! Scheduled for the week of March 13. WT, hardtop, lux, tow. Jul 2020 res holder.
Ford Bronco 🗓️ Bronco Scheduling on 2/2/23 For Production Weeks Through 3/27 [No Raptor, Heritage, Everglades, Base, MT, Badlands w/ optional wheel] A34F5501-C380-4CAE-B1FB-245F7F38610B

TexasToasted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Sport Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received my March 20th build date and VIN # , first order was a Outer Banks placed in Dec 2021 but converted to a Wildtrak Sep 2022 for the 23 year. Converted the Wildtrak to the Badlands on Jan 23 2023 after the downgrade your trim email and got my DORA on Jan 25th.

Badlands specs/add ons
-Soft top
-High package
-Mod bumper
-Shadow Black
-Leather seats/vinyl
-Floor liners W/Out carpet mats

A little upset because I just realized I selected the tow package and the optional 17" black gloss wheels and it wasn't on my DORA, nor did I select leather seats and it seemed to give me that.

What is the average time for the Bronco to get to the dealership from the "Scheduled build date"??

Sponsored

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am finally scheduled after 831 days waiting. I stuck to my guns and kept all the sins on my build and it’s happening. Yes, I’m extremely excited and hope everyone gets scheduled soon.

Ford Bronco 🗓️ Bronco Scheduling on 2/2/23 For Production Weeks Through 3/27 [No Raptor, Heritage, Everglades, Base, MT, Badlands w/ optional wheel] 9F16A6CF-E5A1-4466-BE4C-F277073F9CEC

Fordgirl2003

Wildtrak
First Name
Misty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It happened!!! Scheduled for the week of March 13. WT, hardtop, lux, tow. Jul 2020 res holder.
Ford Bronco 🗓️ Bronco Scheduling on 2/2/23 For Production Weeks Through 3/27 [No Raptor, Heritage, Everglades, Base, MT, Badlands w/ optional wheel] 9F16A6CF-E5A1-4466-BE4C-F277073F9CEC
I'm so happy for you! It gives me hope on my Wildtrak order!

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am finally scheduled after 831 days waiting. I stuck to my guns and kept all the sins on my build and it’s happening. Yes, I’m extremely excited and hope everyone gets scheduled soon.

Congrats. Looks like we might have the same order, minus Sas. Did you have lux?

Greg2060

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Groundhogs day is my birthday. For my birthday I hope a lot of y’all waiting here get scheduled. 😎
Thanks! My birthday is next month and I was hoping that I at least got scheduled by then. Have an OBX on order since 2021 and still no VIN. Very disappointed with Ford for this entire debacle.