Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang GT, 19 Mustang Bullitt, 22 F150 PB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I fail to see the logic for allowing new 2021 orders.
They will all become 2022 orders anyway.
Do you think that the dealerships will automatically convert a 2021 order to a 2022 order, or does the customer have to verify that order? (Because of color changes, bumper changes, and potentially other little changes that usually occur from MY to MY). I am just wondering if I need to contact my dealer and make sure I will have a 2022 order copy in my hand. The last thing I want is for them to say two months down the road is, "Oh we forgot to roll your 21 order to a 22 order, thus your Bronco will be delayed a couple of more months". What does everyone think? Will a "re-order for 2022" be necessary with the dealership and with their computer file system for 22? For some reason I have this gut feeling that on Ford's order database that they have separate areas for 2021 and 2022 orders and transitioning one to the next without customer approval would be an issue.
Sponsored

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It has been state both here and in several other threads that your MY21 order will not automatically roll over to a MY22. You are going to need to see your dealer when the MY22 order banks open and submit your order again. This is a good thing in my book because there are possibly new options available in MY22 that I may want to add to my BB build. My only fear is the price increase! I have a signed DORA with my agreed price, but fear if I change just one thing they are going to charge me the full mark up on a MY22. :cautious:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It has been state both here and in several other threads that your MY21 order will not automatically roll over to a MY22. You are going to need to see your dealer when the MY22 order banks open and submit your order again. This is a good thing in my book because there are possibly new options available in MY22 that I may want to add to my BB build. My only fear is the price increase! I have a signed DORA with my agreed price, but fear if I change just one thing they are going to charge me the full mark up on a MY22. :cautious:
not FACT yet....

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well there are several dealers on here that have stated that it will indeed have to be re-ordered as a MY22, makes me think its pretty much confirmed. Even Zach at Granger has stated this several times....and he is pretty much the most in the know of all the dealers I have seen so far.

But its up to those ordering if they want to risk it and just assume the MY21 order will Automatically convert to a MY22. Personally Im not goin to risk it. Besides... I really want to see what is new for MY22. :);)

Reactions: sjp

DESCHA1N

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal TourX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you think that the dealerships will automatically convert a 2021 order to a 2022 order, or does the customer have to verify that order? (Because of color changes, bumper changes, and potentially other little changes that usually occur from MY to MY). I am just wondering if I need to contact my dealer and make sure I will have a 2022 order copy in my hand. The last thing I want is for them to say two months down the road is, "Oh we forgot to roll your 21 order to a 22 order, thus your Bronco will be delayed a couple of more months". What does everyone think? Will a "re-order for 2022" be necessary with the dealership and with their computer file system for 22? For some reason I have this gut feeling that on Ford's order database that they have separate areas for 2021 and 2022 orders and transitioning one to the next without customer approval would be an issue.
I don't blame you for the question. My dealer had no idea when I asked him, but he also hasn't been the most helpful, so . . . .

Sponsored

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was told by my dealer my order has already been rolled over.
I am going in as soon as the 2022 order banks open to verify this and to make a few changes to my order.
I am taking nothing for granted.
I would advise you to do the same.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers got busted making up fake names for orders and you don’t think they will roll every order with a reservation time stamp if they don’t hear from the customer. Ok. There is zero inventory on lots, dealers will put in whatever they think they can get delivered right now.

Hillyard

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 4x4, SVTF, Mazda3, Civic Si
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was told by my dealer my order has already been rolled over.
I am going in as soon as the 2022 order banks open to verify this and to make a few changes to my order.
I am taking nothing for granted.
I would advise you to do the same.
Aren't options going to change in 2022?

Sponsored

rodmf

Wildtrak
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a BD SAS on order. really looking forward to the marine grade vinyl interior that comes standard.

I wonder what happens if for Y22 the marine grade is an upgrade option. Would Ford waive that cost since I had ordered that in Y21? And what if BD no longer has marine grade as an option.

hmmmm, I wonder how Ford is going to handle stuff like that.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel attacked.
Ha, well, I just reread that and I don't blame you . . . sorry, trying to be creative and it fell flat, not intended to be attacky, much respect to you (I'm a fan of your regular posts, by the way, you're a great contributor!) 👍

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just checking the 2022 Ranger Order Guide and noticed this option. Guessing this might apply to Bronco also:

SecuriCode™ Keyless-Entry – Body-Color (63C)

Paint matched keyless entry pad

Attachments

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha, well, I just reread that and I don't blame you . . . sorry, trying to be creative and it fell flat, not intended to be attacky, much respect to you (I'm a fan of your regular posts, by the way, you're a great contributor!) 👍
no worries, I was just playing haha.
Sponsored