Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Salesman texted me this a few minutes ago. Order showed up on the truck today! Taking delivery as soon as they prep it!

Specs: SAS, MIC, Towing, high package.

Update: Went to the dealership to check it out. They already had it in the back getting ready to prep it. Should have it tomorrow evening after I do this work thing. Will post updates as they come. Will try to get a hold of the PDI checklist.

2021 Bronco delivery delivered.jpeg
Congrats to you post tons of pics and all of your impressions of ride quality road noise
Sponsored

OP
OP
SirBenimen

SirBenimen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Bronco 2020 GT500 2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought I would be bitter, but just happy for you. Congrats!
I apologize if this was already asked but, what were your milestone dates?
Build Date
Built Date
Shipped Date
Delivered Date

I have a 6/28 build date and am trying to get a sense of how long Im going to be waiting
build date was the 18th. Built date was the 19th. Delivery window was the 24th -30th. Showed up on the 22nd. They ain’t messing around.

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Salesman texted me this a few minutes ago. Order showed up on the truck today! Taking delivery as soon as they prep it!

Update: Went to the dealership to check it out. They already had it in the back getting ready to prep it. Should have it tomorrow evening after I do this work thing. Will post updates as they come. Will try to get a hold of the PDI checklist.

2021 Bronco delivery delivered.jpeg
Oh hell yeah!

Sponsored

JR007

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

build date was the 18th. Built date was the 19th. Delivery window was the 24th -30th. Showed up on the 22nd. They ain’t messing around.
Huge congrats!

Hmmmmm, my build date was I believe 4 days before you and I'm just over the border in Ontario sooooo hopefully any day now!

Sponsored

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Timeline: Build date was the 18th. Built date was the 19th. Delivery window was the 24th -30th. Showed up on the 22nd.

Ford Bronco 🙌🏼 Update: My 2021 Bronco is Delivered and Home!! 1624374777185
Congrats!

1 down, 119,999 left to go!

Ford’s going to call it a success, “See, we told you spring (strike that, summer) 2021. Success!

toannn

First Edition
First Name
Toan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Z06 2012 Avalanche 2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Timeline: Build date was the 18th. Built date was the 19th. Delivery window was the 24th -30th. Showed up on the 22nd.

Ford Bronco 🙌🏼 Update: My 2021 Bronco is Delivered and Home!! 1624374777185

I hate you and congrats. I mean I still hate you. LOL. love it that someone is actually gonna have one

Rev

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Ford Raptor, 17 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hell yeah!

So jealous

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

YESSSS! Congrats man, this is so awesome! So happy for you and great to finally see the first B6G forum member get their Bronco delivered.

Now the next several weeks need to fly by so I can get to my build week of 7/26. I’m so hoping my delivery date is only a week out from being built!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.