First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does not leak!!! Just got done driving on a trail in a steady rain! Sheโ€™s a beast!
Now you must know we are gonna want pics of everything!
Have fun in that thing u lucky dog.

OP
OP
SirBenimen

SirBenimen

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Bronco 2020 GT500 2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had her out on an old logging road and baptized her. Iโ€™ll post more images on my Instagram in the coming days and possibly a video on the YT. Bronco 6g will be the place Iโ€™ll post my impressions and initial review and any other breaking news. Iโ€™ve got a list of questions and Iโ€™ll try to answer them all. Iโ€™m shooting for a Sunday post.

https://www.instagram.com/fo.mo.fan

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Update: My 2021 Bronco is Delivered and Home!! 8F7A6EF0-FB53-4782-8D03-78614EFEBA55

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Salesman texted me this a few minutes ago. Order showed up on the truck today! Taking delivery as soon as they prep it!

Specs: SAS, MIC, Towing, high package.

Timeline: Build date was the 18th. Built date was the 19th. Delivery window was the 24th -30th. Showed up on the 22nd.

Update: Went to the dealership to check it out. They already had it in the back getting ready to prep it. Should have it tomorrow evening after I do this work thing. Will post updates as they come. Will try to get a hold of the PDI checklist.

Update #2 Dealer has been great to work with, itโ€™s all prepped and ready to go, unfortunately my wife and I canโ€™t pick it up until tomorrow afternoon because of our schedules not the dealers. Hereโ€™s some more pictures to hold you overโ€ฆ

Update #3 She is in our possession! Had 7 miles on it when we took possession. Did the paperwork, got the keys, drove around. I will hold off on impressions and reviews for a later post. But here is a couple pictures of delivery and โ€œJeep huntingโ€! My wife looks good in red!

Thanks to Fox Grand Traverse Ford for the wonderful service and arrival pictures! Thanks to our salesman Derek, 20 years worth of car buying and Iโ€™ve bought every vehicle Iโ€™ve ever owned from the same Ford salesman. Couple guys at the dealership are Bronco6g members and have been following this so hereโ€™s a little shout out to them!

Good luck in the coming days for everyone else expecting delivery and for everyone still waiting I hope it goes as smooth as possible and if I can promise you one thing, itโ€™s well worth the wait!!! Iโ€™ll post impressions and such in a few days but this is the final update for this post!

Godspeed

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Update: My 2021 Bronco is Delivered and Home!! 8F7A6EF0-FB53-4782-8D03-78614EFEBA55

Good for you. Thatโ€™s awesom!

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iโ€™m not in Michigan, but even if the delivery is as quick as within a week as some weโ€™ve seen, Iโ€™ve got a real first-world problem. My build date is July 15. Iโ€™ll be out of town for the first time all year (since Thanksgiving actually) from 7/17 through 7/24. I can just about guarantee mine will arrive while Iโ€™m gone.

Ironically Iโ€™ll be gone on a trip with some old buddies 9 hours from home, and we had initially hoped the Bronco would be here in time to take.

Good problem to have.
You guys do vacations all wrong!

Hereโ€™s how itโ€™s done.

1. Live in Georgia (formerly Michigan)
2. Order your Bronco from a dealer 11 miles from MAP
3. Obtain a delivery date
4. Book a couple of one way plane tickets ATL-DTW
5. Fly up to MI to pick up the bronco
6. Visit family and old friends for a few days
7. Drive the Bronco back to Georgia

Thatโ€™s how you vacation when a 2021 bronco is in the mix!

Sponsored

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you get the progress chart? I have had 0 communications from Ford other than generic stuff since I confirmed my order in February.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Way to go! Jealous, but very happy for you. Great colour and nice build. Enjoy it and let us all know the good and the bad. If there are any bad...

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Had her out on an old logging road and baptized her. Iโ€™ll post more images on my Instagram in the coming days and possibly a video on the YT. Bronco 6g will be the place Iโ€™ll post my impressions and initial review and any other breaking news. Iโ€™ve got a list of questions and Iโ€™ll try to answer them all. Iโ€™m shooting for a Sunday post.

HAVING FUN ALREADY! GET IT MAN! AWESOME

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

OUT FUCKING STANDING!!!!!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Update: My 2021 Bronco is Delivered and Home!! opforbes_marine

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Salesman texted me this a few minutes ago. Order showed up on the truck today! Taking delivery as soon as they prep it!

Specs: SAS, MIC, Towing, high package.

Timeline: Build date was the 18th. Built date was the 19th. Delivery window was the 24th -30th. Showed up on the 22nd.

Update: Went to the dealership to check it out. They already had it in the back getting ready to prep it. Should have it tomorrow evening after I do this work thing. Will post updates as they come. Will try to get a hold of the PDI checklist.

Update #2 Dealer has been great to work with, itโ€™s all prepped and ready to go, unfortunately my wife and I canโ€™t pick it up until tomorrow afternoon because of our schedules not the dealers. Hereโ€™s some more pictures to hold you overโ€ฆ

Update #3 She is in our possession! Had 7 miles on it when we took possession. Did the paperwork, got the keys, drove around. I will hold off on impressions and reviews for a later post. But here is a couple pictures of delivery and โ€œJeep huntingโ€! My wife looks good in red!

Thanks to Fox Grand Traverse Ford for the wonderful service and arrival pictures! Thanks to our salesman Derek, 20 years worth of car buying and Iโ€™ve bought every vehicle Iโ€™ve ever owned from the same Ford salesman. Couple guys at the dealership are Bronco6g members and have been following this so hereโ€™s a little shout out to them!

Good luck in the coming days for everyone else expecting delivery and for everyone still waiting I hope it goes as smooth as possible and if I can promise you one thing, itโ€™s well worth the wait!!! Iโ€™ll post impressions and such in a few days but this is the final update for this post!

Godspeed

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Update: My 2021 Bronco is Delivered and Home!! opforbes_marine

Woot Woot! Congrats to you and your wife, so exciting, enjoy!

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can't disagree that the communication has been poor, but no good Ford deed goes unpunished either. In my situation, I have had my build status pretty consistently. My dealer has been great. Whenever I wondered, I just sent an email. They looked into status and got back to me. Even after the recent MAP shutdown, I just sent an email, they checked the system and verified the change. This time it was a good one and moved to next week (which, If I recall, was the original date?). If they sent emails on every change members here would likely get upset, post copies and at times it would likely create even more confusion and chaos.
I agree that too much info can cause confusion as well...like the thousands of rumors flying around on the forum. But I have received THREE emails from Ford since the day I ordered in March. One was about the no charge for the sound-deadening headliner (which went to all res holders), one was a totally out of the blue sales โ€build your own Broncoโ€ pitch ( surprise big blue, already did that!), and the other one was that load of dung we all got on May 28th.

ahtussey

Big Bend
First Name
Abbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations! Won't lie, I'm a little jealous. But seriously, the truck is beautiful. I know the wait was worth it.

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Update: My 2021 Bronco is Delivered and Home!! 1624613818058
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.