Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've seen a handful of people say that their dealer refused to sell it to them unless they used their financing. Most ended up financing with the dealer and then went and refinanced somewhere else.
Man...that is some $h!t. I swear so many dealers have sold their souls...
Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man...that is some $h!t. I swear so many dealers have sold their souls...
totally agree. i'm sure they have a quota to fill on how many sign up for in-house financing, and of course they get paid for signing people up for those loans but on the flipside, they know if those people walk that they can just mark it up like crazy. so for the dealership it's a win either way financially. ethically that's another story, not to mention terrible business practice since it harms their reputation which hurts them in the long run. they are thinking very short term, so either they are incredibly greedy, or they are desperate and on the brink of closing their doors and doing anything they can to stay open. sucks that we even have to go through a dealership when doing a special order like this.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have any of you heard of or had your dealer deny outside financing? I have USAA and plan to use them (2.09% for 72 months). But I read a Google review on my dealership where the buyer of Bronco FE was told by the dealership he had to use their financing at a higher rate.
According to FTC, there is no law against dealers doing this.
USAA charges very little to refi a vehicle from my experience with them, granted it was many years ago. Make 100% sure there are no early payment penalties on the dealer’s loan. Make your intention to refi very clear, they often do not make their commission on a loan if it is paid off before a certain grace period. Maybe if they know you are just going to refi they won’t go thru the hassle. Bring your bank offers with you and if they insist at least get them to match it or come close. Small percentages less than 1% won’t make a huge difference overall.

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I forgot to mention to that when you Re-Fi the banks usually consider it a used vehicle and rates are typically a little higher. I’d threaten to go to a different dealer for service and parts if they won’t let you finance yourself. That’s where they make most of their money. Leverage whatever you can.

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
USAA charges very little to refi a vehicle from my experience with them, granted it was many years ago. Make 100% sure there are no early payment penalties on the dealer’s loan. Make your intention to refi very clear, they often do not make their commission on a loan if it is paid off before a certain grace period. Maybe if they know you are just going to refi they won’t go thru the hassle. Bring your bank offers with you and if they insist at least get them to match it or come close. Small percentages less than 1% won’t make a huge difference overall.
Yeah, I'm a little concerned about pre pay fees. I'll start working financing with my dealer once my OBX ships.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No movement on any of the trackers or sites. Anyone got anything? Blend of 1/24 appears to be stuck as said all over the place. Maybe tomorrow something will move. Night everyone.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No movement on any of the trackers or sites. Anyone got anything? Blend of 1/24 appears to be stuck as said all over the place. Maybe tomorrow something will move. Night everyone.
Been following the 1/17 group closely. Many of the 1/22 blends are just now coming up in mods. So that tells me the 1/24 blends should start seeing movement tonight, 1/25 movement tomorrow night, 1/26 the next night, and so forth. I hope my logic is correct :unsure:

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1/24 here and still no movement. some of the 1/22 guys had their mods pop this afternoon and i think those were people right around the middle of the line for the total they were supposed to build that day. hoping that means tomorrow that at least half of the 1/24 people will get built. i'm sad thinking about my newborn sitting out in the snowy parking lot waiting to get the missing chip. it's a depressing image to me lmao

Sponsored

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
1/25 Blend date as well, no action yet this morning, but not sure anything updates this early in the morning. I'm just eager!

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1/24 here and still no movement. some of the 1/22 guys had their mods pop this afternoon and i think those were people right around the middle of the line for the total they were supposed to build that day. hoping that means tomorrow that at least half of the 1/24 people will get built. i'm sad thinking about my newborn sitting out in the snowy parking lot waiting to get the missing chip. it's a depressing image to me lmao
Looks like many 1/22 blends woke up to mods popped and delivery dates this morning. So the 1/24s should be up next!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like many 1/22 blends woke up to mods popped and delivery dates this morning. So the 1/24s should be up next!
Let’s hope so!