Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i'm sad thinking about my newborn sitting out in the snowy parking lot waiting to get the missing chip
Moment of optimism.. maybe it won’t sit 😊 maybe the 2 day delay was to get some chips in stock. Maybe they have the chips for this week builds and will be going back and getting ice mountain chips installed and we’ll all be in broncos next month 🤞

Sponsored

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Moment of optimism.. maybe it won’t sit 😊 maybe the 2 day delay was to get some chips in stock. Maybe they have the chips for this week builds and will be going back and getting ice mountain chips installed and we’ll all be in broncos next month 🤞
Thats the kind of talk I like to hear. Hopefully you're right! I guess we'll see soon enough when the 1/24 blend dates start getting their EDD's.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

totally agree. i'm sure they have a quota to fill on how many sign up for in-house financing, and of course they get paid for signing people up for those loans but on the flipside, they know if those people walk that they can just mark it up like crazy. so for the dealership it's a win either way financially. ethically that's another story, not to mention terrible business practice since it harms their reputation which hurts them in the long run. they are thinking very short term, so either they are incredibly greedy, or they are desperate and on the brink of closing their doors and doing anything they can to stay open. sucks that we even have to go through a dealership when doing a special order like this.
Yep, I'm kind of scared of them not offering me as much as I can get on my trade in too. The ball is really in their court for these Broncos..

Sponsored

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mods popped, 1/24 blend, no 'date' on pizza tracker
Cool! As usual the pizza tracker doesn’t work for me. I’m a ways behind you on the numbers for 1/24 blend but at least we are moving.
Sponsored