First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Fellas - I am a 1/24 build week, blend date of 1/25.

572/1147

Can someone tell me what the "modules" are exactly? I have the two separate links, one for shipping status and one for production status. I have a window sticker, and can now download and print manuals (wasn't able to before.)
Sponsored

Mhutton

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone know if the 1/10 people who were delayed for the rumor chip shortage had Mods pop and built status?

Mhutton

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Fellas - I am a 1/24 build week, blend date of 1/25.

572/1147

Can someone tell me what the "modules" are exactly? I have the two separate links, one for shipping status and one for production status. I have a window sticker, and can now download and print manuals (wasn't able to before.)
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/A...x-fTjcbmQuY2-glrvQbWCxDJ9AvRRP98nUv2cZ19kEfoc this link is for the modules. Depending on the code in the tear tag, your computer may have been turned on or not. For blend date of 1/25 like me, we probably aren't getting them until tomorrow.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds right to me. Only thing I can see being different is that some with the 1/24 had modules popping this morning and they are a couple hundred ahead of me on the daily count. So maybe it might happen today. I’m more concerned with the rumored chip hold once built to delay shipping. Just think how bored we will be once we are all driving our broncos. 😂
Agree and I would believe the workers in MAP want to get caught up on things so we may see some acceleration as we get into the next 24-36 hours.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just got an update on my delivery date: 2/22/2022

Tons of 2s.

Now all I can hope for is my dealer doesn't try to add BS charges, cause I will walk away and do this all over again.
What was your blend date?

Sponsored

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a 1/26 blend but both dates on the bottom of the window sticker are still showing 1/19... have we determined what that dat means?

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone know if the 1/10 people who were delayed for the rumor chip shortage had Mods pop and built status?
Not sure - they are just speculating but could be a mix of things., On the chip shortage - I think if the chip shortage was as bad as some are saying, they'd stop producing all together until they could replenish. I am not an expert in this area but I am wondering if different chips are needed based on your build - example: a base with less bells/whistles may not need specific chips whereas a OBX may need more. Or perhaps they are only short chips used for cruise control only, all others they have. I am being entirely speculative here.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know people from other 1/17 group were showing VDM 721 as being Null, which they are theorizing means thats the missing chip module.

CMorales

Badlands
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine still shows 1/20 as well... and im still on STRT...
Today was my blend date and im 764/1139 and rail.

Sponsored

Mhutton

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know people from other 1/17 group were showing VDM 721 as being Null, which they are theorizing means thats the missing chip module.
Interesting. I wonder if null could also mean they don't need it for that model.

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sticker on 1/20 blend 1/27....what does this number mean?

003872 113/2270

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sticker on 1/20 blend 1/27....what does this number mean?

003872 113/2270
Once your Bronco is scheduled for production , a window sticker is created. So that must have been 1/20 for you.

1/27 blend = the day that the Bronco chassis and other components are put together on the line. It takes 1.5 shifts (12 hours) to complete this typically.

3872 is rotation number and you are build 113 out of 2270 for the 1/27 scheduled Broncos. So there are 112 vehicles in front of your before yours is built.

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Mods are not updated yet. Blend 1/24. Looks like sometime this afternoon.

754 /1012

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a 1/26 blend but both dates on the bottom of the window sticker are still showing 1/19... have we determined what that dat means?
Appears date at the very bottom is the date the sticker was generated. Maybe something on the sticker was changed or they re-generated it for some reason?
Sponsored