Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I tend to think there is a caveat to this. It’s the same as part allocation for the assembly line. They had logistics ready for the trucks being built/delivered that we’re scheduled after our delay. Just like each VIN indicating every part was ready for a build, it also indicates a spot reserved for transport. Whereas the trucks sitting on the mountain need to find empty spots on existing transport or Ford has to order new trains/convoys at additional expense if available. i.e. Our reserved transport spots literally left the station weeks ago. That’s probably an easy problem to solve when you have a handful of extra vehicle. But for hundreds or thousands of extras that’s a nightmare.
Any of you find this in your Ford Pass app under the journeys of your Bronco? It's surely just a glitch in the system but someone better not be driving our Broncos for 198 miles haha

Screenshot_20220413-134837_FordPass.jpg
Ours also say that too but 323 miles.
Sponsored

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has everyone updated their date on our spreadsheet? I was looking at it and we still have a lot of people not built and even more not shipped? I just want to make sure that the info is right? because if that's the case we are all fuck still!
Unfortunately I think it’s mostly accurate. Most of 1/26 is stuck in production I know.

GPBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Flex, 2015 FX4 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I tend to think there is a caveat to this. It’s the same as part allocation for the assembly line. They had logistics ready for the trucks being built/delivered that we’re scheduled after our delay. Just like each VIN indicating every part was ready for a build, it also indicates a spot reserved for transport. Whereas the trucks sitting on the mountain need to find empty spots on existing transport or Ford has to order new trains/convoys at additional expense if available. i.e. Our reserved transport spots literally left the station weeks ago. That’s probably an easy problem to solve when you have a handful of extra vehicle. But for hundreds or thousands of extras that’s a nightmare.
Roofus, I remember reading that a VIN and a build date meant that every part required for your build was on hand (and presumably reserved) for your build. I have quoted this to my friends many times, but can't remember where this information came from. Do you know where we got this info from; and by chance do you have a copy you can post? TIA

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The dealer just called me, ( when I saw him calling, I was like, OMG it's here! :) ) yet again we got pushed out again! this would be the 4th time and now it's been pushed out to April 25-28. WTF! THIS IS BS!

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any of you find this in your Ford Pass app under the journeys of your Bronco? It's surely just a glitch in the system but someone better not be driving our Broncos for 198 miles haha

I’d be ok if they want to drive it 600 miles to the dealership!

Sponsored

Nectar

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dealer just called me, ( when I saw him calling, I was like, OMG it's here! :) ) yet again we got pushed out again! this would be the 4th time and now it's been pushed out to April 25-28. WTF! THIS IS BS!
Yep, same for me too

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine has been Built for a week now, and on my Order Track it now says Vehicle Status "Paired" and has the shipping destination changed to where the dealer is located. 27 others awaiting shipment, also.
Seems the rail shipments are making it out much faster.

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked means they took parts from your bronco to finish broncos on the assembly line.
Paired means they took to half completed broncos and made one finished bronco for shipment.
🤣

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wait till I get home I’m gonna have a long Lengthy worded discussion with somebody at customer service in Ford headquarters today

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the 198 miles is an example figure for aesthetics only. I have the same exact miles in my view.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My tear tag updated from DAA to NDZ2. Hopefully this is a good thing? How long after the tear tag changes did you guys see any other changes?
My tear tag updated from DAA to LJM3 in the third week of February, and I am still in production.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs