First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me today that they received one last week that had been on hold since 1-28 like mine. Said it was all rusted underneath and it belongs to the owner of what Ford dealer. They are waits for Ford to reply
Man, Iā€™m a 1/28 thatā€™s been built since 2/2. I really hope mine is not rusted or messed up in some way that I wonā€™t take delivery.

Would be awful to wait over a year for something I would not buy.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Man, Iā€™m a 1/28 thatā€™s been built since 2/2. I really hope mine is not rusted or messed up in some way that I wonā€™t take delivery.

Iā€™m expecting the worst whenever it finally arrives. Built since 2/2??? Geesh.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Honestly, I don't know why it would be rusted if it wasn't driven on salted roads. Its not gonna rust just sitting outside. I think that dealer is either full of it, or not telling the whole story.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Honestly, I don't know why it would be rusted if it wasn't driven on salted roads. Its not gonna rust just sitting outside. I think that dealer is either full of it, or not telling the whole story.
If itā€™s sitting in a rail yard you definitely need to get the rail dust off as it can cause problems down the road.

Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Small development on the module front for me. More of the lines are populated with data thins morning. Of course I have no idea what that means, but I'm assuming its a positive.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m so sorry, for as frustrated as Iā€™ve been I sure hope you get yours from this build week before mine.
Appreciate the sentiment. We all deserve our rigs before the ones going into production after us.

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Letters from the frontlines:

My Dearest Annabelle,
It is day 3 of my delivery window. Our calls to customer service have been met with fierce resistance. We marched through the night to the edge of Dirt Mountain. It is unknown whether our forward spies reports concerning rail or convoy delivery are accurate as the pizza tracker is down once again. One fearless soul was struck down as he valiantly traveled past the coral to capture video of our detained horses. I fear our negotiations will not win out.

They will call this a battle, but the wounds received by this delay will cut at the souls of our hardest men. I hope to send you good news of praise and blessings in the next five days. But should we hear nothing, I fear the uncertainty may go on forever.

May your undying love for Bimini tops in the spring sun never fade. Always with you,
Bronco Order #L01D

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has everyone updated their date on our spreadsheet? I was looking at it and we still have a lot of people not built and even more not shipped? I just want to make sure that the info is right? because if that's the case we are all fuck still!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Has everyone updated their date on our spreadsheet? I was looking at it and we still have a lot of people not built and even more not shipped? I just want to make sure that the info is right? because if that's the case we are all fuck still!
I updated when moved to built, no updates since so itā€™s accurate where I sit.

Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Added my info

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For those stuck built, here is what the very kind chat lady said regarding the delay in shipping.

Sure thing, and thanks again for waiting! From what I can gather, the vehicle is impacted by carrier equipment failure, off loading delays, yard congestion, or diversion. This minor setback is estimated to be resolved by April 17th. Please kindly note this date may change to a sooner date to reflect a more accurate estimate, but you're more than welcome to check periodically with us, or the selling dealer to see if there's an update on that.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
For all of the discussions Iā€™ve had with them thatā€™s a first, havenā€™t heard that information. Hold of her to put a date to it šŸ˜…
Sponsored