First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@vicdet Just like that, my delivery window is gone from the tracker & status went back to "Picked" from "Paired" in the ordertrack.app
Still can't get ordertrack.app to work. It was working, but now I just get a screen that has a donate button at the top.
Sponsored

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2016 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Day 636 since original reservation: I have been looking forward to getting my baby pic for so long, but it comes with some regret because I really wish our thread was filled with them today from all of you still waiting. I have tracked it by train from Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, KY, TN and now Georgia. It has been in Atlanta since Friday and supposed to depart today for Jacksonville where it will go on a different train to Miami, then by truck to my dealership in West Palm. I'm really hopeful I will have it early next week, but seeing how some of you have had to wait weeks once it get's so close has me cautiously optimistic or maybe pessimistic that it could still be weeks away still... Here's to hoping you all get some good news this week! 🍻
Bronco.jpg
🍻
How are you getting pics of your Bronco on the assembly line? I never got one.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Day 636 since original reservation:
Wait... You had a 636 day wait on an OBX??? I thought you were waiting so long because you ordered a First Edition. That's shocking!

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wait... You had a 636 day wait on an OBX??? I thought you were waiting so long because you ordered a First Edition. That's shocking!
Yep, The only constraint I have is the MIC. I dropped PPF and Tow Package when I reordered a 2022. No SAS, no Lux etc…

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm on day 625 since I reserved for nothing but a Black Diamond. Is that not the case with everyone here? I thought there were lots of normal builds waiting.

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Day 636 since original reservation: I have been looking forward to getting my baby pic for so long, but it comes with some regret because I really wish our thread was filled with them today from all of you still waiting. I have tracked it by train from Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, KY, TN and now Georgia. It has been in Atlanta since Friday and supposed to depart today for Jacksonville where it will go on a different train to Miami, then by truck to my dealership in West Palm. I'm really hopeful I will have it early next week, but seeing how some of you have had to wait weeks once it get's so close has me cautiously optimistic or maybe pessimistic that it could still be weeks away still... Here's to hoping you all get some good news this week! 🍻
Bronco.jpg
🍻
My twin brother from the same mother.
Can I use your picture while waiting on mine?
:ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My twin brother from the same mother.
Can I use your picture while waiting on mine?
:ROFLMAO:
Yessir! There is actually a website posted somewhere where they are compiling a picture of every model and option.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yessir! There is actually a website posted somewhere where they are compiling a picture of every model and option.
I went and got one about a month ago. Ha ha. There is a link somewhere in these forums. I Just pretend it's mine. 😄

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm on day 625 since I reserved for nothing but a Black Diamond. Is that not the case with everyone here? I thought there were lots of normal builds waiting.
Yeah but I think most of us ordered summer/fall last year. You two are approaching two years!!

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I only ordered ours in October, when the MY22 order banks opened. I know how aggravated I am, I really feel for you all that have been waiting for these insane amounts of time. Nothing about this process has made sense from the very beginning.

Jpna220

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima (sons car) and F150 (hubs truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs