Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What do you mean getting our orders cancelled? You mean walking away or the rigs get trashed and rebuilt?
Having to reorder a MY23 because they won't build the MY22 anymore. Then its back to square 1. Some of the MY21 orders had to go that route
Sponsored

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just got this response regarding my vehicle. Not very encouraging:

I do not see a release date of 5/18/22.

From what I understand the vehicle is under a quality hold as there was an issue with a part during testing. I do not have any updated time frame beyond what I originally advised. I have escalated the request for more in-depth information but may not get the answers that I want as to what the part is that did not pass the quality check.

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got this response regarding my vehicle. Not very encouraging:

I do not see a release date of 5/18/22.

From what I understand the vehicle is under a quality hold as there was an issue with a part during testing. I do not have any updated time frame beyond what I originally advised. I have escalated the request for more in-depth information but may not get the answers that I want as to what the part is that did not pass the quality check.
Who provided you this information exactly? I work for a dealership and we don’t have the ability to see that kind of information on our end is why ask. 🤷‍♂️

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm trying to understand how you got yours before I got mine. I'm not bashing you, however i reserved mine a full five months before you - same everything except color - and you're getting yours today. Mine still isn't even built and we're in the same production week.
I've been asking that very question since January. If you can find an answer that makes sense you'll be my hero!

Sponsored

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OOPS CLICKED ON ANOTHER GROUP.........FML.

picked up today. 3/14 blend date. 3/17 ship date. 4/6 delivery date.
Rick Flair voice “Woooooooooo!!!!!”🥳🥳
omg

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who provided you this information exactly? I work for a dealership and we don’t have the ability to see that kind of information on our end is why ask. 🤷‍♂️
This contact was provided in a previous post:

Ford Motor Company ®
Corri Embry
Ford Executive Offices
Phone 866-631-3788 Ext 77721
Office Hours Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4pm
[email protected]

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've been asking that very question since January. If you can find an answer that makes sense you'll be my hero!
None of it makes sense. I have seen my exact vehicle out there for sale, same options and packaging, many of which were built and shipped over 60 days after mine was “built” and I am still stuck on the mountain. Unfair to say the least…. Not sure how they found micro chips for those vehicles but they still cannot find any for mine!!

Sponsored

Squatch2022?

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let us know how you like the struts! I'm eyeing them as well.
I can tell you already they are great! Really nice and work great! @IAG Performance customer service has been great too! I was an early preorderand they made some design changes after i had received mine. They did notify me and sent me new parts! They were fairly easy to install i just watched video as i did it. They did say you can install with rear top windows in place but I will say I do think the install would be much easier with the back windows removed Now let's see how well they hold up!

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally picked mine up yesterday! Blend 01/25/2022. Already added few things (IAG soft top struts and ridgid pod lights) and ordered vanity plates.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group F7BAA997-8BF0-4C4C-8166-265ACC2CD2A4

Congrats! Love that Green! (And for those keeping score at home yes I say that about every color- And mean it - hahaha)

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I broke down and reserved a Tacoma TRD off road yesterday. It's already built and in route. Estimated 2-3 weeks.

We will see which one arrives first! Spoiler, it won't be the Bronco :(

I'll still take the Bronco when it comes and sell either one. Can't wait any longer. Too many items are piling up for my 03 explorer and with how it shifts, it's not worth the cost to fix.
My buddy’s got a Taco. Those are nice trucks.