First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My truck just moved from 'On Hold' to 'Picked' on the ordertrack app. Whats the difference? It's still not even 'built'.
Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ha- Remember when we were laughing about hitting 500 Pages?!! We will be well over 1,000 by the time I get my rig!
Ya I'm blessed just waiting on delivery from rail yard.....I posted a while ago....my blend day was like on page 80 or so....the rest has just been waiting

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally picked mine up yesterday! Blend 01/25/2022. Already added few things (IAG soft top struts and ridgid pod lights) and ordered vanity plates.

Screenshot_20220503-080056_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220502-150022_Chrome.jpg

IMG_20220502_173754.jpg
Same look as mine, minus the squatch! Congrats man!

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My truck just moved from 'On Hold' to 'Picked' on the ordertrack app. Whats the difference? It's still not even 'built'.
VEHICLE STATUS
Your vehicle may be in one of the following statuses:

• ASN
  • On Hold
  • Picked
  • Paired
  • Dispatched
  • Delivered
A vehicle may be "On Hold" for many different reasons, but I am not able to determine what specifically.

Your vehicle will be picked and paired once the shipping provider readies your vehicle for transport. Once the status enteres dispatched, your vehicle is being picked up and in transit at which point the next status will be delivered.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yes it is then, next step paired then either dispatched or on hold due to a dead battery like me

Sponsored

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm trying to understand how you got yours before I got mine. I'm not bashing you, however i reserved mine a full five months before you - same everything except color - and you're getting yours today. Mine still isn't even built and we're in the same production week.
None of this process makes any sense, I'm just hoping we all will have our Broncos ASAP..

Deleted member 29026

I broke down and reserved a Tacoma TRD off road yesterday. It's already built and in route. Estimated 2-3 weeks.

We will see which one arrives first! Spoiler, it won't be the Bronco :(

I'll still take the Bronco when it comes and sell either one. Can't wait any longer. Too many items are piling up for my 03 explorer and with how it shifts, it's not worth the cost to fix.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I broke down and reserved a Tacoma TRD off road yesterday. It's already built and in route. Estimated 2-3 weeks.

We will see which one arrives first! Spoiler, it won't be the Bronco :(

I'll still take the Bronco when it comes and sell either one. Can't wait any longer. Too many items are piling up for my 03 explorer and with how it shifts, it's not worth the cost to fix.
Great job @fordmotorcompany lack of communication and foresight and you may lose this guy to Toyota for good. As a shareholder and a customer this is unacceptable. I have a dealer that has 4Runners coming in I’ve strongly considered as well. This is absurd.

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@Ford
Great job @fordmotorcompany lack of communication and foresight and you may lose this guy to Toyota for good. As a shareholder and a customer this is unacceptable. I have a dealer that has 4Runners coming in I’ve strongly considered as well. This is absurd.
@Ford Motor Company

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm trying to understand how you got yours before I got mine. I'm not bashing you, however i reserved mine a full five months before you - same everything except color - and you're getting yours today. Mine still isn't even built and we're in the same production week.
I see the same crap on FaceBook every day. Its infuriating.

Last edited:

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I wonder how many of us are going to end up getting our orders canceled

I see the same crap on FaceBook every day. Its infuriating.
What do you mean getting our orders cancelled? You mean walking away or the rigs get trashed and rebuilt?

npm5150

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What do you mean getting our orders cancelled? You mean walking away or the rigs get trashed and rebuilt?
There's a theory that they will cannibalize builds to satisfy parts of other Broncos that have been waiting longer
Sponsored