Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, in the getting tired of waiting, my husband found a bronco at msrp that is pretty close to what we ordered. I'm guessing it's a recent ice mountain that has escaped. I had ordered a 22 OBX, mid, sandstone interior, tow, aux, soft top in CG, and picking up a 21 OBX, tow, aux, lux, in rapid red, grey interior, which makes me miss the brown, but, it's here and no waiting. Meanwhile, my 1/25 blend is still in production.
Sponsored

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is what I think should happen @Ford Motor Company since you have now screwed your customers three ways to Sunday:
All bonuses to the executive team should be diverted to the customers to help pay for the increased cost of loans due to your ineptitude.
For everyday that a vehicle on ice mountain is not completed on ice mountain over the 90 day extension the price drops $500.
For the vehicles on ice mountain that are ready to ship, they should now be first priority.
If you are actually a company that cares about your customers you would do these things to make it right. It’s called doing the right thing for the right reason and having some integrity rather than racing after the almighty dollar.

doublecheeserecords

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I broke down and called my dealer. I asked for rail car number as ive been "shipped" since late sunday night. He said im on hold still at the plant, but was able to give me a rail car number. He quoted the expected delivery date of the 13th. I then called Ford and they dont show any sort of hold, so I hoping that it is just a rail company thing. The ford rep told me she couldnt give the car rail number.

Last edited:

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, in the getting tired of waiting, my husband found a bronco at msrp that is pretty close to what we ordered. I'm guessing it's a recent ice mountain that has escaped. I had ordered a 22 OBX, mid, sandstone interior, tow, aux, soft top in CG, and picking up a 21 OBX, tow, aux, lux, in rapid red, grey interior, which makes me miss the brown, but, it's here and no waiting. Meanwhile, my 1/25 blend is still in production.
Nice! You can't even get Rapid Red any more so you'll be more unique!

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well mine sat there for 3 months and all I can say is it was pristine inside and defiantly has the new car smell.
I'm thinking someone has really invented a "new car smell"
I have the same EDD and I’m in Canada. I’m guessing that’s the week I’ll finally get “built” then hopefully shipped. 3 months is way too long on ice mountain 😩
As of this AM, I'm still in "Production". No baby bronco picks, no built status, nothing. It really does suck.

Sponsored

Rebbieleigh

Outer Banks
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! You can't even get Rapid Red any more so you'll be more unique!
That's what I told my husband, we live in a super small city, and there are 3 CG so far, not including mine. He didn't know it was a discontinued color.

Deleted member 29026

how/where?

Sponsored

Rebbieleigh

Outer Banks
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good dealership
Yep, my husband found it on their website, called, said he wanted to take it for a test drive, and they also assured him they wouldn't sell it during the loan approval (happened to our first one) I'm happy.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Virden Ford, in Manitba Canada, we had to sign an agreement that we won't sell it for at least 6 months. But they are pretty good
Anyone else that has taken delivery had to sign something not to sell for 6 months?

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got off with Ford Chat.
“In Production and has been produced!”
😐

I still do not get this, but whatever. The good news is that I am not showing a chip hold.

I was told my status will change to “Built” when I am scheduled for transit. Another thing that makes no sense to me.

Ugh. Do I dare believe I am actually built?
Sponsored