breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What I'm trying to wrap my mind around is how there's vehicles built, but sitting on "convoy delay". Meanwhile dealerships are receiving broncos coming from the exact same location with blend dates from the AFTER some of our build dates. That has about as much logic to me as stocking green bananas before the ripe ones. Make it make sense!
Most likely scenario is your Bronco is in a lot that the convoy trucks can't reach and it has to be moved into an accessible lot.

I have a feeling my Bronco has always been built with proper chips, as ever since my alleged blend date my Ford Pass app has had the "please wait till you take delivery before activating" or whatever it is. My theory is when Ford went to QC my bronco to see if they needed to put it back on the line for chips, they saw it was fine and now its in the back of some lot 5 miles from the shipping/outgoing yard.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Deehubbs

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Theres also a part of me that wonders if we're all getting delays straight from Jim Farley. Payback for some of our fellow build week members trolling his Twitter and calling him out for Fords incompetence. It's all just a conspiracy against us for daring to question his majesty. He's probably the guy congratulating those that do get built on here. Sitting at his computer laughing maniacally at our bitter responses.

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of this positive movement gave me the itch to pull the trigger on a Bestop TrekTop. I LOVE that slant back look, and it's worth the investment to not have to deal with the crappy setup of propping the gate open with that latch arm every time I want to get something out of the back! Also, no wavy back windows!

CoolCough

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Most likely scenario is your Bronco is in a lot that the convoy trucks can't reach and it has to be moved into an accessible lot.
Long time follower, First time poster. This is exactly what's happening, Mine was built 3/6 after a 1/28 blend date. I've talked to the local Ford Zone Manager a couple times about mine and that's what's up. Carriers can't get to the vehicles since they are in a "undeliverable" state because MAP has them piled up in auxiliary lots.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HOLY CRAP!!! I LOVE IT!! Since we were so close together, hoping for the same!!

Details though:

1. When did you receive the email? Overnight?
2. Any updates from the dealer?
3. Are you excited as hell!?
email came at 2:30am. i texted my dealer and let him know and he said he’d keep an eye out for rail car info for me lol. and yes, excited AF!!!!!

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my tracker still looks the same but….
I GOT THE BUILT EMAIL!!!! 🤗🤘🏼🍺🥳
new EDD is mid july
I got my email two days ago. Maybe our Broncos will be on the same shipment. I'm two hours south of you.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anything new for you? @JerseyGirl in TX
tracker still shows the same - “in production” but the date is under the “built” section. delivery email says arriving mid july. no rail info available yet since it hasn’t shipped yet. what about you?

Sponsored

bta22

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All of this positive movement gave me the itch to pull the trigger on a Bestop TrekTop. I LOVE that slant back look, and it's worth the investment to not have to deal with the crappy setup of propping the gate open with that latch arm every time I want to get something out of the back! Also, no wavy back windows!
good to hear
I have all the ford cash they gave us for delays, and since i got a HT was looking at the trektop!

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
good to hear
I have all the ford cash they gave us for delays, and since i got a HT was looking at the trektop!
Ford cash? What Ford cash?