Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group IMG_AFEBE8AF31E3-1

Add one more to the built list!!!
It's a banner day for Ice Mountain.
Now hopefully they can find a truck to Canada to stick it on.
Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my tracker still says "in production" and dealer says his system still shows "in production". hoping that updates soon and Ford doesn't recall their email LOL. I just updated our spreadsheet for the first time since january. felt good.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most likely scenario is your Bronco is in a lot that the convoy trucks can't reach and it has to be moved into an accessible lot.

I have a feeling my Bronco has always been built with proper chips, as ever since my alleged blend date my Ford Pass app has had the "please wait till you take delivery before activating" or whatever it is. My theory is when Ford went to QC my bronco to see if they needed to put it back on the line for chips, they saw it was fine and now its in the back of some lot 5 miles from the shipping/outgoing yard.
not sure if you pay attention to the 1/17 forum, but someone in there has been in the same boat as you... "built" in march and tracker showing "awaiting shipping" all this time. he said his bronco showed up today at his dealership. no "shipped" email, and tracker STILL showing "awaiting shipping". i am hoping the same happens for you!

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welp, I’m sure I’ll be the one from this group to turn off the lights on Dirt Mountain. Ford chat still has me in production with an EDD of August 10. 🤬
Hold out hope! On Tuesday I was still in production chip hold with an 8/6 EDD. Wednesday morning I moved to built with a 7/20 EDD. It can change quickly!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp, I’m sure I’ll be the one from this group to turn off the lights on Dirt Mountain. Ford chat still has me in production with an EDD of August 10. 🤬
technically i'm still in production, so who really knows lol. it's such a shit show! whoever had the theory of ford getting them all done by end of this quarter may have been onto something...

Sponsored

mbbronco216

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh boy, all this action is getting me excited! Again… I am a 1/27 blend, 1/31 “in production”, so hoping I am a mere days away from my built status. Also praying this isn’t another one of many letdowns. My dad got his a week or so ago and I got to take it for a spin. Only made the wait that much worse!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my email two days ago. Maybe our Broncos will be on the same shipment. I'm two hours south of you.
yes, my corpus girl from one of my previous build weeks!! so glad we've got some movement. hopefully we are train buddies! i bet yours comes to the rail yard in san antonio and then convoy from here to corpus. i know the austin ones come to the rail yard here, too.

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So now that my bronco is coming, I'm looking at getting an appt to get sound deadening installed. Anyone have experience having it done? Whether its your bronco, or any car of yours.

Sponsored

kristentlaw

Black Diamond
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So the tracker on this forum has just moved to “awaiting shipment”, Ford still says in production!
how accurate was the tracker on this forum for everyone else?? Honestly just excited that there is some movement after 5 months 😂

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So the tracker on this forum has just moved to “awaiting shipment”, Ford still says in production!
how accurate was the tracker on this forum for everyone else?? Honestly just excited that there is some movement after 5 months 😂
Try the Ford Tracker and add "&12345" after your VIN is the URL and see if it says "BUILT" when you do that. I was awaiting shipping on the tracker and that's how I found out and the ford tracker still said in production until I added the numbers.

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Try the Ford Tracker and add "&12345" after your VIN is the URL and see if it says "BUILT" when you do that. I was awaiting shipping on the tracker and that's how I found out and the ford tracker still said in production until I added the numbers.

BigCat118

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's official 1/26 Blends on the spreadsheet are the step children of this blend week. (I'm one of them). Numbers still sitting "in production" (from the spreadsheet so as accurate as entry)
1/26 - 12 of 33 36%
1/25- 8 of 25 32%
1/24 - 9 of 37 24%
1/27- 9 of 38 23%
1/28- 1 of 45 2% (maybe not updated)
UPDATED COUNTS (from Google doc)
1/26 - 10 of 33 30% (down 2)
1/25- 8 of 25 32%
1/24 - 7 of 37 24% (down 2)
1/27- 9 of 38 23%
1/28- 1 of 45 2% (maybe not updated)
Sponsored