Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well everyone - my 2 Door BB 2.7 is here - I have to say this was an incredibly frustrating process and I don't feel I will ever get that time back - but now I can look ahead and enjoy my new wheels.

So long
No pictures, they keep us going man.

Sponsored

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Headed to the dealership to see how much they are going to provide for my trade in. Trying to get all of the final numbers for the credit union so I can get all that done prior.

My bronco seems to be stalling in Kansas for some reason. As of now it’s just stuck in Wichita.

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Headed to the dealership to see how much they are going to provide for my trade in. Trying to get all of the final numbers for the credit union so I can get all that done prior.

My bronco seems to be stalling in Kansas for some reason. As of now it’s just stuck in Wichita.
Good luck. Dealer wanted to give me crap for my trade. Was able to use one of the online sites and get 4k more. So keep that in mind.

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well my train message says it was "constructively loaded" at 3am this morning 30min away from me. But it says there is no estimate for it to make it to the final destination. Sounds like bad news to me!

breezybrah

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally!!!
Checked tracker late Monday, showed shipped.
Dealer called me early Tuesday saying it arrived. Got the paperwork done Tuesday but didn't leave with it.
Wednesday came and picked it up after they were able to get the windshield all fixed.

Dealer was great, my sales guy I've bugged monthly was awesome and the finance guy didn't try to pull any fast ones. It's been driving awesome, top has been down every time I've drove it.

Hope everyone has been enjoying their vehicles, they are finally clearing the mountain.
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 294739594_759136585229816_4783839599363130199_n (1)

Sponsored

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally!!!
Dealer called me early Tuesday saying it arrived. Got the paperwork done Tuesday but didn't leave with it.
Wednesday came and picked it up after they were able to get the windshield all fixed.

Dealer was great, my sales guy I've bugged monthly was awesome and the finance guy didn't try to pull any fast ones. It's been driving awesome, top has been down every time I've drove it.

Hope everyone has been enjoying their vehicles, they are finally clearing the mountain.
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 294739594_759136585229816_4783839599363130199_n (1)
Congrats broseph! Green looks so good!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine just arrived in Atlanta, about an hour from my dealer. Now we see how long the convoy takes 😬
Getting close now !!!

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes!!, Im going to be last to get their bronco, oh wait 😭

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh. Home stretch here folks. Broncy McBroncFace shipped out Last Monday and I've been calling CSX and tracking it like a crazy man... I'd be embarrassed to show you my phone call logs hahah :/ It's finally has arrived in Portland though!! I'm actually super impressed it only took just over a week to get here via rail.

Now it's just a few miles from me... This may be the hardest part now knowing I'm a railcar unload, transport to dealer, and PDI away from ending this nightmare of a truck purchase journey.

Definitely seems on target to to arrive at my current EDD of 8/1 – 8/7. 🤞 Now I guess I get to harass my dealer and go back to checking the pizza tracker frantically to see it move to "Final Preparation". Can't wait for this to be over hahaha.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 1.30.02 PM

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally!!!

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-07-28 at 1.30.02 PM
Congrats on the rig man! Love the Eruption Green. Mine is 80 miles away and I am excitttted!
Sponsored