First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Fusion, 08 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I came across a badlands Sasquatch today. It has me thinking of a lift kit, bigger tires, and a new grill once the OBX shows up. ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ
Lol, I know what you mean.
owning this thing makes me want to spend money. Could potentially be an unhealthy relationship.

Sponsored

BroncoNS22

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone put mudflaps on yet? How do you like the ones you purchased?
Check out my pic above. I installed the plastic ford mud flaps. They look nice and fit perfectly. The only issue with the rear mudflats is that you have to drill 5 small holes into the front of the rear plastic bumper in order to run screws to mount the mud flaps.

BroncoNS22

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
In case anyone is looking for running boards, I just installed the TAC sidewinder running boards from Amazon. They are 300 for the set. The height is perfect to help the kids climb into the backseat.

7010F56D-4B3B-415D-B055-317BB9CE98F5.jpeg

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My husband has already prepared himself for the fact that I might be spending a lot of money on this rig. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Thatโ€™s my problemโ€ฆ. I need a husbandโ€ฆ.. lol
All the men my age are way too old is the problemโ€ฆ

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seriously!! Any time I need good juju Iโ€™m coming to this group! The bronco power is strong. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Someone put the juju on whoever loaded in Montreal this morning because my dealer had another one there that was there before mine and mine was loaded instead. She was just too beautiful to leave behind.

Sponsored

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I came across a badlands Sasquatch today. It has me thinking of a lift kit, bigger tires, and a new grill once the OBX shows up. ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ
G.O.A.T - Get Out Another Thousand ๐Ÿ˜‚

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Bronco showed up just in time to take it on our annual beach road trip. She survived the 1,400 mile round trip just fine.

A couple of pleasant surprises that I had while traveling:
- The 2.3L is pretty awesome for this size of vehicle. Any worry I had about engine size is gone now.
- The cargo room is more than enough for a family of 4. We were able to fit all of our clothes and beach gear with room to spare. Granted we pack pretty light, but I was half way expecting to struggle to fit everything.
- The wind noise on the soft top gets pretty loud going 70+, however it kind of lulls you to sleep after a while. The kiddos in the back seat slept like babies.

Now itโ€™s time to start doing some upgrades! ๐Ÿ˜œ

14F77DA5-4217-4B2C-8073-6ABCA618A0CB.jpeg

BD3BBBDE-B253-4618-8CA8-8C0CB837EB03.jpeg

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw somebody on these forums do this awhile back... figured I'd give it a try myself... came out good!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The Bronco showed up just in time to take it on our annual beach road trip. She survived the 1,400 mile round trip just fine.

A couple of pleasant surprises that I had while traveling:
- The 2.3L is pretty awesome for this size of vehicle. Any worry I had about engine size is gone now.
- The cargo room is more than enough for a family of 4. We were able to fit all of our clothes and beach gear with room to spare. Granted we pack pretty light, but I was half way expecting to struggle to fit everything.
- The wind noise on the soft top gets pretty loud going 70+, however it kind of lulls you to sleep after a while. The kiddos in the back seat slept like babies.

Now itโ€™s time to start doing some upgrades! ๐Ÿ˜œ

14F77DA5-4217-4B2C-8073-6ABCA618A0CB.jpeg

BD3BBBDE-B253-4618-8CA8-8C0CB837EB03.jpeg
I agree with all those points. I think the 2.3 is more than plenty and as a MT owner Iโ€™m not salty about not being able to get the 2.7, I love this 2.3. Especially after driving the Gladiator manual with the 3.6, itโ€™s crazy how much more you get with this 2.3 than that.
Sponsored