Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Call the automated csx railway to socal left yesterday from Wayne and just passed Walbridge OH 🤗 hopefully it gets here by March 2 because I Want to take her fro my vegas trip in March 4th
Plan to take her to Sand Hollow? I have a June/July trip planned from GA to South Dakota to utah: badlands, mt Rushmore, Moab, sand hollow, coral pink sand dunes 😁
Sponsored

Broncorado

Base
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s some shit right there. I’m up on the top of the list but none of us have moved. Never wanted some Chinese chips so bad in my life.
Has your tear tag updated at all? I notice there is a long stretch of us 1/24ers that have no tear tag update.

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2 behind mine :( ....They are 5858, I am 5856 and no movement...been in production since 1/31...
No rhyme or reason for these things. I don't think they have a real plan or at least not one which is obvious to decipher. Hoping they start moving everyone along soon.

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow now I’m jealous of you. I’m just Badlands. Same color!! Post pics when you get it please.
Will definitely post pics. Hoping yours and the rest move along and the wait can end.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has your tear tag updated at all? I notice there is a long stretch of us 1/24ers that have no tear tag update.
Nope hasn’t changed from DAA. I noticed when modules first popped and the FordPass app would attempt to activate saying confirm in vehicle and then that changed to error out like the battery is unhooked or something. I’m guessing that’s what they did with the hoods up for many.

Sponsored

Josch586

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m rail.

Hope you are right about the shipped part. I guess in the big picture of the Bronco time line I’m better off than most. If it still show shipped after a month or so, we will know I’m still sitting on ice mountain.

Is anyone else showing built and shipped but still have a date three and a half months out?
I have the same exact thing. Pals app is null, dealer says it’s in transit. 5/26 EDD

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncorado

Base
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope hasn’t changed from DAA. I noticed when modules first popped and the FordPass app would attempt to activate saying confirm in vehicle and then that changed to error out like the battery is unhooked or something. I’m guessing that’s what they did with the hoods up for many.
Same here. If activate was ever an option in my Ford Pass I must've missed it. Lockedbronco is the one anomaly from the early stretch that escaped it seems like.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 36 hours, mine finally updated from Blue Island, IL to Gibson, IN. Traveled an entire 13 miles! Hey! Making progress, right?
Yeah dude.. I feel your pain

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1644948233132

Sponsored

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now to add insult to injury, my neighbor directly across the street pulled up in a cactus gray base, soft top......have to look at this now every morning. Maybe i'll adjust my work schedule lol!......
I know this feeling. Like the sexy blue 2dr Wildrak I walk by about 20x at work every day. Waiting for the owner to catch me mirin one day so we can have a chat.

jpoulton

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My 2/1 blend mods popped this am and I have a 3/14 delivery. My 1/24 blend is still at 5/15 EDD.

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah dude.. I feel your pain

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1644948233132
My route is following the same route to the dot that I posted from another B6G member who took delivery in Houston last month. Next stop is Blue Island again but I believe BNSF takes over and brings it down to TX.

Aries91

Black Diamond
First Name
Adi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After 36 hours, mine finally updated from Blue Island, IL to Gibson, IN. Traveled an entire 13 miles! Hey! Making progress, right?
Not good needs faster for a train I'd expect it to travel by soon. But guess not

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not good needs faster for a train I'd expect it to travel by soon. But guess not
Apparently, once is gets to Chicago, there is a huge switch rail yard called IHB. For some reason, the railcar floats around there for a day or two. Then takes off in the direction of its final destination. My railcar should head back to Blue Island tonight or tomorrow early AM, then BNSF should take over and take it down to TX.
Sponsored