Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting they are coming from China. Thought most of the chips came from Taiwan or Japan. Guess it doesnā€™t really matter anyways if they arenā€™t at MAP they arenā€™t at MAP šŸ˜¢
Or they are at the MAP used for a new Branco build if the line is open again.
Sponsored

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got off the phone with Karen at the 800 number. Unfortunately, I'm on microchip hold. She says it is built, and sitting in a warehouse waiting on the chip and that we don't have any idea when these chips will be arriving from China. Just so y'all can compare, I am the Big Bend with Mid and towing package. So I'm guessing the Mid Package could be the hold up?
In the climate controlled warehouse? ;) :ROFLMAO:

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am just few in rotation before @REIMANOV , we have the same exact build except for color. His shipped mine didn't. No logic.
Iā€™m right on the other side of Reimanovā€¦ā€¦ Nothin
I just got off the phone with Karen at the 800 number. Unfortunately, I'm on microchip hold. She says it is built, and sitting in a warehouse waiting on the chip and that we don't have any idea when these chips will be arriving from China. Just so y'all can compare, I am the Big Bend with Mid and towing package. So I'm guessing the Mid Package could be the hold up?
There are definately not alot of BBs or Mids on the tracker but some have built and shipped BUT ALSO ALOT STILL IN PRODUCTION......1/27 113/2270 BB Mid no tow....in production since 1/21

Jpna220

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima (sons car) and F150 (hubs truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For what it's worth, just called my dealer and they said that their system shows my bronco has been released for shipping and they've got an EDD of 2/19-2/25. My pizza tracker still says Built on 2/10 but not officially shipped yet.

1/28/2022 build, 1597/2270, 8023.
When my dealer called me after my original build week was moved to tell me my ETA was 2/8 i laughed at him because he didnā€™t even know my build week was pushed back. So I told him I donā€™t trust anything Ford is saying and just call me when it gets there. I will be ready. I have already told my boss when it comes in Iā€™m taking a day off. Lol

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anybody that was "In Production" been switched to "Built" since yesterday? I'm trying to determine whether or not they are still fixing any since the line opened back up.

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anybody that was "In Production" been switched to "Built" since yesterday? I'm trying to determine whether or not they are still fixing any since the line opened back up.
I havenā€™t Seen any

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Diamond_Dogs 23, what was your Rotation and Place in line?
2 behind mine :( ....They are 5858, I am 5856 and no movement...been in production since 1/31...

Broncoder

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Below is a link to the google docs for our 1/24 Build Week. You can enter your info and look at others and "maybe" come up with a reason. I saw a post on another thread and they were speculating aux switches might be a hold up.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r657LD8qnWukOlo1T2ArQ7tn1bp1eGcjXIRKz1pOMRE/edit#gid=0
No Aux for me, and I'm still in limbo in the middle of 11 others who have changed to built/shipped.

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No Aux for me, and I'm still in limbo in the middle of 11 others who have changed to built/shipped.
Thatā€™s some shit right there. Iā€™m up on the top of the list but none of us have moved. Never wanted some Chinese chips so bad in my life.

JustSendItDude

Black Diamond
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Call the automated csx railway to socal left yesterday from Wayne and just passed Walbridge OH šŸ¤— hopefully it gets here by March 2 because I Want to take her fro my vegas trip in March 4th
After 36 hours, mine finally updated from Blue Island, IL to Gibson, IN. Traveled an entire 13 miles! Hey! Making progress, right?

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone switched to built this week so far?

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am Built and Shipped as of yesterday. My Blend was 1/26. Shows built 2/9.
Wow now Iā€™m jealous of you. Iā€™m just Badlands. Same color!! Post pics when you get it please.