Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does it have any lift or is it just the shadow? Looks nice and tall
Bone stock. It must be the shadow. I have rhino steps in garage that need to go on. I have to do lil hop to get it.

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Aries91 and @REIMANOV looks like we're headed straight through and no more updates for us? That's gonna drive me crazy haha

Papow

Base
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That’s the 2nd CG basesquatch I’ve seen delivered from this group. Mine could arrive any day now. That looks awesome 😎
Looks great. I took delivery of my Basesquatch last weekend. Race Red

8101A84A-81DF-40ED-A493-6EEB72044CF0.jpeg

Sponsored

Jpna220

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima (sons car) and F150 (hubs truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Quite similar to child birth. Worse if you ask my sister. But we will love our Broncos When it’s all over. Kidney stones are really boring to interact with after being passed. But equally as painful.
You are for sure in the constant contraction but only dilated to a 3 portion of labor. They can’t figure out weather to keep you or send you home. and you’ve been at it 20 day. Exhausting!
I personally will be going back to adopting Toyota’s directly off the lots after this. If cars ever make a comeback to lots.
I feel like it’s more of an emergency c section. Go through labor thinking you are about to be done only to be told nope now we have to prep you for surgery. Longer wait and recovery and expensive as hell but damn he’s a good kid. 😂

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I just talked to my friend that works at Michigan assembly Plant and he told me they are still currently waiting on semiconductor chips which is not really the main issue. they’re also having a shortage of airbags. The airbags that were placed in the Broncos (1/24-26/22)are faulty so on top of the semiconductors being faulty the airbags are faulty as well. So this is why probably people that were built during those days are not seeing much movement.
You are correct. Mine was held for airbag, too. 1/3 Build Week, In Production 1/6.

ibecarly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will a date fill in, theoretically, if the vehicle has been actually shipped?
Reached out to the dealer but haven't heard back yet.

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 6.55.02 AM.png

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will a date fill in, theoretically, if the vehicle has been actually shipped?
Reached out to the dealer but haven't heard back yet.

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 6.55.02 AM.png
No just a built date and I think the final delivery date. Mine has made it to the local yard for pickup to dealer, still no date or check mark on shipped but status is shipped. I believe the same progress is what happened for others that just took delivery.

edit: your built date is about a week after mine that’s just made it to the local train yard in GA yesterday. At this point, I’d call your dealer and see if they’ll look in there system for a rail car number. They may or may not give it to you. I was able to trace the rail car through the CSX system while my dealer’s system indicated my bronco was still at MAP. Once it made it to the local yard in GA yesterday, the dealer system updated and they saw the same. For reference, it took about 10 days to get from loading dock at MAP to local train yard in GA.

Last edited:
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not once did my given rail car ever show up in the CSX phone system. It was always in Cottage Grove, MN, released empty by the customer on Oct. 4.

Make an account on United Rail Logistics and have it track deliveries to your dealership. When your VIN automatically shows up as Pending, it's at the rail yard waiting for a pickup truck. When it says In Route, it's on its way to the dealer. This was the only remotely accurate tracking for me.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs