First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any idea on the timing of the "big announcement" today?
I also got off the phone with the Ford Executive offices, and the story keeps getting worse. Originally executives were meeting and would publish a plan by today. Well today the story is that no decision has been made, they have no timetable for a decision to be made, and there is no information on my specific vehicle status. No information about exactly why it is on hold (other than "the system says chip hold", what happened during that build week, or any estimate as to when it might be completed.
I really donā€™t think many of us will receive our Broncos before late summer or early fall to be honest. No plan, no communication and no EDD. Itā€™s going to be 6-8 months easily for some.
Sponsored

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If they want to keep the production line going, just rebuild our trucks and use Ice Mountain for dealer allocation when they are ready.
This ā˜

I'm not attached to my VIN. Give me a new one and run it through the line like right meow.

lostcause

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder 2006
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If they want to keep the production line going, just rebuild our trucks and use Ice Mountain for dealer allocation when they are ready.
That's what I told them. But it's hard to offer solutions when they pretend they have no idea what the problem is, and won't let you talk to anyone with influence.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I said the exact same thing a few weeks back, completely agree.

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my bronco shirt arrived today. i put it on and nothing LMAO!
i'm on the phone with the bronco hotline right now and while the guy is nice and is sympathetic he literally said he can't do anything - he can't offer me a gift card, he can't offer me an extended warranty... i even asked if they could use my vin for dealer allocation and get me a new one off the line, to which he responded that i could certainly have my dealership do that and i should just place a new order with them. i said really? if order banks are closed, how would i do that? he was silent for a little bit and then said 'oh yeahhhh'. these guys are not trained. i'm trying my best to not get mad at him because it's not his fault. i asked him to escalate my case and he gave me a case number so now i wait on a callback.

lostcause

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder 2006
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

they are trained. they're job is to just listen to us vent and shield mgmt. when they ad lib and deviate from the "no information" they get caught.

I'm thinking about ordering all of the of individual parts and assembling my own bronco

WhiteTrash

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke with my dealer today and they said mine is expected to ship in June. There is no specific dateā€¦just June. I canā€™t roll my eyes hard enough.
That's crazy, in August it will have been two years since I placed my reservation.

Sponsored

BigCat118

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hereā€™s the big news. Got this emailā€¦Says nothing new. Clown show continuesā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Important news on the status of your new Ford.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group Logo-Ford
Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 500de058fd55be34fa97535cf266ea77d87d95b0ac0f3435cb
Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 648f50a5b19e845703ecee48f14666a0732e5a90aa89879982

HEREā€™S THE LATEST ON YOUR VEHICLE

DAVID,
Thanks again for placing your 2022 Bronco Wildtrakā„¢order. Weā€™re working hard to assemble your vehicle, but itā€™s going to take more time than expected to finish it.
We want to make sure itā€™s assembled right, so we will be performing quality checks, inspections and tests before itā€™s delivered to you.
We know thereā€™s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so weā€™ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is assembled, youā€™ll be hearing from us again with an estimated date for delivery to your dealer.​

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WhiteTrash

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

are you still stuck 'in production', too?
Yeah, I emailed my dealer but he had to ask for my VIN and never responded after I shared it. My dealer has been pretty worthless, but they've promised MSRP so I can't complain.

lostcause

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Pathfinder 2006
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I spoke with my dealer today and they said mine is expected to ship in June. There is no specific dateā€¦just June. I canā€™t roll my eyes hard enough.
it's not a lie if you believe it

Swordofthemorning

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hereā€™s the big news. Got this emailā€¦Says nothing new. Clown show continuesā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.
Important news on the status of your new Ford.
Logo-Ford.png
500de058fd55be34fa97535cf266ea77d87d95b0ac0f3435cb.png
648f50a5b19e845703ecee48f14666a0732e5a90aa89879982.jpg
HEREā€™S THE LATEST ON YOUR VEHICLE
DAVID,
Thanks again for placing your 2022 Bronco Wildtrakā„¢order. Weā€™re working hard to assemble your vehicle, but itā€™s going to take more time than expected to finish it.
We want to make sure itā€™s assembled right, so we will be performing quality checks, inspections and tests before itā€™s delivered to you.
We know thereā€™s a lot of anticipation when it comes to getting into a new vehicle, so weā€™ll make sure to keep you updated. Once your vehicle is assembled, youā€™ll be hearing from us again with an estimated date for delivery to your dealer.​
Yep, I just got the same email a few minutes ago.
Sponsored