First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I woke up to a built email from Ford! It says I have a EDD between April 4th and April 9th!

Great start to my Friday!

I'll update the spreadsheet later today.
It's a Christmas f#*k%!g miracle! I woke up to the same email.

YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT

EDD between April 9th and April 15th
1/25 Blend - 525/1147
4d 2.7 WT Mid w/Tow for those counting

*Pizza tracker hasn't budged, so check your inbox. Hoping everyone on here has a similar email.
Sponsored

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's a Christmas f#*k%!g miracle! I woke up to the same email.

YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT

EDD between April 9th and April 15th
1/25 Blend - 525/1147
4d 2.7 WT Mid w/Tow for those counting

*Pizza tracker hasn't budged, so check your inbox. Hoping everyone on here has a similar email.
Not me... Still sitting "in production" since 1/26. No movement at all and no EDD anymore !

j_millzee

Wildtrak
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not me... Still sitting "in production" since 1/26. No movement at all and no EDD anymore !
Nothing in your email either? My tracker also shows me stuck "in production". Conflicting info, but par for the course, unfortunately.

***EDIT*** Tracker updated to built 2 minutes ago.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I woke up to a built email from Ford! It says I have a EDD between April 4th and April 9th!

Great start to my Friday!

I'll update the spreadsheet later today.
1/25 blend? Awesome! Giving the 1/26ers hope

Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nothing in your email either? My tracker also shows me stuck "in production". Conflicting info, but par for the course, unfortunately.

1/24 blend. Built email this morning. ETA April 10-16. Excited to see movement but that ETA is aggressive. I’m in SC. ETA from the hotline and my dealer last week was still 5/22 when still in production.
Congrats to you two! Glad to see some movement in this build week. I had a 1/27 blend so maybe I'm not too far behind.

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

No nothing, but since you're close to my build maybe I'll see some movement soon 🤞

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nothing yet for me...

My wife joked that I'll have the Bronco Sport paid off before the Bronco even arrives.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To all of you who are "in production" and excited to get to built status, it does not really get any better once "built." My Bronco has been built since 2/9/22 and awaiting shipment. There are no holds on it, and according to Ford and my dealer, it is simply waiting on a truck to deliver it. No end in sight:
1648127158149.png
Even after shipped and taken off the train, there is no telling when it will get there.

Mine has been 8 miles from the dealership in a rail yard for a month and a week. Well last night I just got pushed all the way out to April 23rd.

That will be two months and four days in the rail yard down the street from the dealer. No one can tell me anything about why.

When mine arrived a little over a month ago, there was a F150 that had been there since October 18th. October! Haha

Idk when this thing will ever get here…

Sponsored

Ajresq

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Even after shipped and taken off the train, there is no telling when it will get there.

Mine has been 8 miles from the dealership in a rail yard for a month and a week. Well last night I just got pushed all the way out to April 23rd.

That will be two months and four days in the rail yard down the street from the dealer. No one can tell me anything about why.

When mine arrived a little over a month ago, there was a F150 that had been there since October 18th. October! Haha

Idk when this thing will ever get here…
Wow. That is unreal. I am supposed to be on a convoy direct from MAP so hopefully I won't have to deal with the rail yard situation, but I am pretty sure due to Ford's ineptitude my vehicle will be dropped off at the wrong location, damaged or lost.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1/24 blend. Built email this morning. ETA April 10-16. Excited to see movement but that ETA is aggressive. I’m in SC. ETA from the hotline and my dealer last week was still 5/22 when still in production.
Yeah my built e mail yesterday, and my trackers still have my May 17 to 23rd ETA. But mine did say they were going to do some quality control. I've seen build weeks in the past where this adds a little time?? We will see. I'm in AZ also...

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So my Bronco switched to BUILT on 3/6. My estimated delivery date was 3/25-3/31. A few minutes ago I got a 'BUILT' email from Ford, saying my Bronco's built and in the final inspection stages before shipment. The EDD on this bad boy is "Our current estimate for delivery to Ken Pollock Ford is bet‍ween May 8, 2022 an‍d May 14, 2022." I guess I should expect to get it anywhere between 3/25 through 5/14.
Sponsored