First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
UGH, my EDD just went from (4/4 - 4/10) to (4/12 - 4/18)

Richie

Wildtrak
First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor, 2001 XJ, 1989 LX Mustang, 17 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1/24 blend
1/26 in production for a few days since Ford had “secured” all the parts
4/4 built
4/8 shipped
This is amazing. Unfortunately I am still in production as a 1/24 blend. Happy for you!

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

mine has been built since 3/28 still waiting to be shipped
Same here I’ve been rescheduled for delivery twice already first last week Monday now supposedly tomorrow. And that’s that we are only 30 minutes away from Michigan assembly Plant.

Sponsored

GetMeOutOfHere

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I went and drove a Gladiator today. I liked it, it was very well equipped and was fun to drive. Here’s the thing though, it reinforced why I need to wait on my Bronco. It’s so much smaller In the interior and there are so many things Ford got right with the bronco versus the jeep. I’m glad I went and drove it and help me with my crap or get off the pot moment.

That's why I'm sticking it out with the Bronco too. Wrangler interior being small and you get so much less compared to the Bronco. There's not really a Black Diamond equivalent. I like 4Runners but the top don't go down and there's a new model out next year. I'm stuck with Ford's BS but it is what it is. If Ford gets my Bronco here before Summer, all is forgiven 🙏

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 1966 Mustang, 2016 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I moved to built about two weeks ago and had an estimated arrival between 4/4 and 4/10. Well, it is 4/11 nad has not even shipped yet! And their stupid website continues to be glitchy: now when I go to their tracker the Bronco in the pictures I can scroll through (allegedly my build) has a roof rack AND a rooftop tent attached. I think they should throw that in for free at this point.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I moved to built about two weeks ago and had an estimated arrival between 4/4 and 4/10. Well, it is 4/11 nad has not even shipped yet! And their stupid website continues to be glitchy: now when I go to their tracker the Bronco in the pictures I can scroll through (allegedly my build) has a roof rack AND a rooftop tent attached. I think they should throw that in for free at this point.
Sorry man, buckle up though I’ve been built since 3/6, 5 weeks and no updates and my EDD keeps getting bumped.
Sponsored