First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Try to beat that. 3/6 not even shipped. Ordered a year ago and it's the less demanded model...

DBAA467D-70E0-4C26-9902-ABCDCBAC8D05.png
Beat it as in my order was confirmed before yours, same build essentially then same in production and built dates with no shipment?

A5EAFB03-2382-4314-9FE3-B05F66F689E0.png
Sponsored

philown

Big Bend
First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big bend 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Beat it as in my order was confirmed before yours, same build essentially then same in production and built dates with no shipment?

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group A5EAFB03-2382-4314-9FE3-B05F66F689E0
You might be winning on the order confirmed but what was the blend ? 1/27 me.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1651002831582

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had this status for around 10 days now..
What's your current status? According to the pizza tracker, I'm still in production. I texted my salesman today, but haven't heard back yet.

Sponsored

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"shipped" status.

I was "built" back on 4/2
Oh boy, now you're going to make me all hopeful again! Not sure I can handle another kick in the nuts.

Sponsored

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm convinced the EDD of 5/9 for me just isnt going to happen. No build email, no updates on any platform since 2/02

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm convinced the EDD of 5/9 for me just isnt going to happen. No build email, no updates on any platform since 2/02
It’s not, sorry. Unless your built the EDD is a complete shot in the dark. Would be much better if they just removed all together

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After 4 emails sent to Ford Executives, I got a phone call from someone in the Executive Team today. She was a nice lady, and we had a good chat. Unfortunately, there were no new details that she shared with me that would be of any help to us.

She basically just tried to tell me about all the different constraints keeping certain builds from being selected for scheduling. Pretty standard canned response type stuff.

I tried explaining to her that our issue isn't that we haven't been scheduled, it's that we have, but we're either stuck "in production" or "built" for months with no explanation as to why they are stuck for so long, while more recent build weeks are getting built and shipped at a higher rate than us. Constraints have nothing to do with it, as one visit to the google drive spreadsheets can demonstrate that this issue to happening with no rhyme or reason in relation to options selected during a customer's build.

She told me that they currently have no extra visibility into what is happening at the plant/fulfillment center than we do by contacting our dealer, or chatting on ford.com. So I suggested that in future product rollouts, there should be a more open communication between the plant/fulfillment center and the corporate office. That way if there are delays, that info can be relayed to the customer, because right now we are left completely in the dark, and simply being informed would quell a lot of our frustration.

She said she would monitor my status and let me know if anything changes. Nice gesture, but I doubt she's checking it as much as I am every single day :)

While not super helpful, it was nice to speak with someone and air some frustration and make some suggestions.

Mercury

Outer Banks
First Name
Ki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is my secondary plan as well. How long did it take to get your Jeep? My only concern with the Jeep route is if I price a Jeep similar to my Bronco build it's much more expensive.
The jeep took 8 weeks. It was a 2 door and I am told they make 1 two door for every 8 or 9 four doors so the four door may be quicker. The longest on average I have seen people waiting on the forum is 16 weeks. At least something to consider.
Sponsored