BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Some are selected for QC and road tested. It’s pretty common. Ford puts a sticker on the vehicle that is supposed to be provided to the end owner. I would actually prefer it if mine shows up the same. 👍
I think I hold the record at 108 miles. QC probably included Sonic run and / or pick up kids from school 😉. Didn’t seem any worse for the wear!
Sponsored

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I want all of my fellow 1/24 family members to get their rigs ASAP, it’s definitely surreal when it finally shows up and I can’t wait for all of you to experience it. Maybe one day we will all meet up and talk about this crap by a campfire.
I’ve been thinking the same thing about getting everyone together - feels like we’ve got our own Bronco club going - the Ice Mountain Gang! This group is the only good thing that’s come out of Ford’s ineptitude.

Jviz4u

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice-Mountain special
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some are selected for QC and road tested. It’s pretty common. Ford puts a sticker on the vehicle that is supposed to be provided to the end owner. I would actually prefer it if mine shows up the same. 👍
My sales guy told me the same "story" but fail to find a paperwork to support it.

My theory that it was used for chips delivery. Hood scratches support my story.

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is exactly what I was about to post. I’d reach out to Ford directly.
Why? So Ford can tell them to contact their dealer for the most up to date information?

Sorry, just getting frustrated with this whole mess.

Sponsored

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My assumption here is that, all it means is that more people are using the app to query tracking data which is where that data point is coming from. It's not a factual representation of hard data from Ford, it's a representative figure based on who's using the Ordertrack app that compiles results based on usage.
I also assume that more than just Bronco order holders are using this now. I know that some of the F150 orders from January are in the same boat we are waiting for chips.

jmmckenz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, and on the Dealer Stock vehicle front...

I stopped my my dealer last night...

2 Delaer stock Big Bends (sold)
1 Dealer stock Big Bend (available)

Blue Window stickers.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve been thinking the same thing about getting everyone together - feels like we’ve got our own Bronco club going - the Ice Mountain Gang! This group is the only good thing that’s come out of Ford’s ineptitude.
Would be great!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Why? So Ford can tell them to contact their dealer for the most up to date information?

Sorry, just getting frustrated with this whole mess.
Because that sounded like someone just trying to get him to stop checking in. That’s why I said to reach out to Ford. I talked to my dealer tonight and they don’t know anything, he said I knew more than he did throughout this process.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm so happy for everyone who have gotten their Bronco's.
You all have been a great support group through this process! Seem like really cool people.
I still want my Bronco but have been looking around. Carmax said two days ago they would ship a truck I'm interested into my area and would be here the 19th for me to test drive.
On my way home tonight I got a text :

The RAM is on the move! Track your order here. (link) Check your email for more info about how you can prepare to meet this truck.

Links good. So refreshing to not be blown off.
I'm not jumping ship yet. And you get 30 days to get your money back should I buy it on the 19th.
Trucks not for everyone but I love it so far. 😁
Big difference over a Cyber Orange bronco for sure. I'll just have to see how this all plays out.

REBEL.jpg

REBEL-2.jpg
Those Rebels are sweet

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It’s good to see that some of these are starting to be released and actually delivered!
😁

It’s also equally frustrating that so many more are camped out on the Mountain with no communication from Ford. They likely know DAMN WELL that most of us will not have a Bronco by their estimated delivery date but either they truly don’t have a clue about the process or they actually DO know the truth and don’t want to reveal it.

If ours were delivered today and @Ford Motor Company posted a bubbly note telling me to enjoy the Bronco, I can’t say here what I would be tempted tell them in response. Especially with the tone deaf attitude that Ford has shown its most loyal and dedicated customers.

Business schools should be studying this sh!tshow of ineptitude and shortsighted decision-making for decades on how NOT to treat their customers.

Anyone else notice that the talking heads at Ford/Bronco Nation have basically slid out of the spotlight as far as interacting with us?

They know.

#RantOver
🤬
It’s so hard and have been super frustrated too. Really want that mountain cleared off ASAP

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is “ordertrack” different than the useless Ford pizza tracker?

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Good for you dude. I switched back to on hold days ago and haven’t heard a peep since.
I hate that, I was back on hold for like 6 days before it moved to picked again. Hope it gets moving again soon.