First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1/24 build date here. Been on microchip hold. No updates, etc on the tracker, but I did call my dealership to see if they could look up an update. My last EDD in their system was 5/22, and he told me that two days ago on their side it was bumped to 7/23. I'm guessing that this is going to be happening quite a bit on this thread.

::puts hands on hips, occasionally waving a finger:: "Ford, I demand that you build my rig faster, despite the fact that you may not have the microchips for it! I deserve it! Don't make me buy a jeep! This is abysmal!" blah blah blah...

How did I do on my male Karen rant?
The problem is they prioritized new vehicles built months after ours were. Name one other business that takes reservations and helps walk-ins first.
Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I totally feel this frustration. Sucks ass what you guys are dealing with. I’m keeping my twitter and petition campaign going if it matters who knows.

bta22

Outer Banks
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 door, 2007 Hummer H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ive started to tweet at ford, Jim Farley (CEO) and Mike Levine (Product Communications director) every day... no response yet

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ive started to tweet at ford, Jim Farley (CEO) and Mike Levine (Product Communications director) every day... no response yet
They blocked me very early on. I wasn’t hateful but they got rid of me fast

Hollie

Outer Banks
First Name
Hollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1/24 blend here that got pushed to august. OBX Sasquatch mid package with soft top. Found a wildtrack at local dealer and bought it. I’ll just sell mine when/if it comes in. My fingers are crossed for you all that things happen sooner rather than later. This has been beyond frustrating.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group BAC5B215-DF5C-444A-A182-4320B4F38A6D

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1/24 blend here that got pushed to august. OBX Sasquatch mid package with soft top. Found a wildtrack at local dealer and bought it. I’ll just sell mine when/if it comes in. My fingers are crossed for you all that things happen sooner rather than later. This has been beyond frustrating.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group BAC5B215-DF5C-444A-A182-4320B4F38A6D
Love it

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pushed to July 20th, only reason I’m hanging on is my brother got his 7 months ago and it’s awesome. Shity part is our reservation numbers were less than 500 apart.
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 2C82D648-E717-4CF9-B46E-ABC660CFDEB2

RalBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
The problem is they prioritized new vehicles built months after ours were. Name one other business that takes reservations and helps walk-ins first.
I get the frustration. But I’m figuring there’s a reason(s) why, and I’d rather ford fix whatever needs to be fixed for our vehicles to be done. I want my car like anyone else, I just can’t help but mock all of the outrage that has become the foundation of this site as of late.

steve_percy

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you call Ford and are nice to the CS rep, they'll email you a $100 gift card to the merchandise store, where you can get several free Bronco shirts and imagine you really had one. My May 23 delivery date just got pushed to chip completion July 28 to Aug 3.

iammtheprincess

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
So got the built email 5/12
and shipped email today WITH a rail car from Ford chat but my eta is August??? Takes 3 weeks to get to texas for most broncos… is this horse shit or should i believe the august eta??

Sponsored

Rebbieleigh

Outer Banks
First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you call Ford and are nice to the CS rep, they'll email you a $100 gift card to the merchandise store, where you can get several free Bronco shirts and imagine you really had one. My May 23 delivery date just got pushed to chip completion July 28 to Aug 3.
Only if you are in the USA, Canada is starting to maybe think about it, but nothing yet. I have been super nice in all my chats with CS except for today. In email, snail mail, phone, Facebook messenger, and bronco 6g messaging.

Candy_J

Badlands
First Name
Candy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So got the built email 5/12
and shipped email today WITH a rail car from Ford chat but my eta is August??? Takes 3 weeks to get to texas for most broncos… is this horse shit or should i believe the august eta??
I like to hear that. I got a built email 5/13. I was hoping it was just an automatic pushed date and I’d keep progressing. I think the dates are arbitrary. Good luck!

Tmoore3

Outer Banks
First Name
Teniele
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only if you are in the USA, Canada is starting to maybe think about it, but nothing yet. I have been super nice in all my chats with CS except for today. In email, snail mail, phone, Facebook messenger, and bronco 6g messaging.
It’s just so frustrating- my new ETA is August
It’s just so frustrating- my new ETA is August 2nd. Whether or not that’s when it gets ‘built’ or delivered - who knows. I asked about a gift card too for Canadians but got nowhere.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Moved from chip hold to windshield hold today! New EDD at the end of July. I really hope it hasn't been sitting in a parking lot with a broken windshield for the last 4 months. I don't understand how this is acceptable. Never felt less valued as a customer. Walmart has better CS than we have been getting.

Yycwildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It finally showed up at the dealership today and I was able to take her home :)

Original order Aug 4th 2020
Blend 01/25/2022
Produced 01/27/2022
Built 03/30/2022
Shipped 04/28/2022
Landed in Calgary 05/04/2022
Ford tracker randomly changed to delivered 05/15/2022
Made it to dealership about 20 minutes from Calgary 05/18/2022

Had 48km on it when it came off the truck, I honestly expected to see more.

Drives very well, i love the ride height.

Dealership was amazing

10/10 worth the wait :)

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 20220518_164012

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 20220518_164024
Sponsored