First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been contacting Ford Chat everyday to get any updated information on my Bronco.
for referenceā€¦
Houston, TX
2022 Black Diamond 4dr, hard top, mid package, 2.3L
Order Date: 11/09/2021
Blend Date: 01/25/2022
And has never moved out of production.
This is my conversation today.

Me: Would like an ETA and update on my Bronco.

Ford:ā€Thank you for your patience! Your vehicle order status for your order currently displays In Productionā€ƒDelay - Plant Holdā€ƒMi Assebly Plnt, MIā€ƒMay-16-2022, 00:00 UTCā€ƒstart date Aug-01-2022ā€ƒend date Aug-07-2022ā€ƒEta Micro Chip At Plant On Hold

Me:thank you. Do you happen to know why people that have ordered months after me have already received their broncos while mine has remained on chip hold?

Ford:
ā€œWe are able to view the order status, as it currently displays.

You dealership in the best position to assist with the details on your order.ā€

šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Sponsored

MNWaxedYeti

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been contacting Ford Chat everyday to get any updated information on my Bronco.
for referenceā€¦
Houston, TX

Ford:ā€Thank you for your patience! Your vehicle order status for your order currently displays In Productionā€ƒDelay - Plant Holdā€ƒMi Assebly Plnt, MIā€ƒMay-16-2022, 00:00 UTCā€ƒstart date Aug-01-2022ā€ƒend date Aug-07-2022ā€ƒEta Micro Chip At Plant On Hold

Me:thank you. Do you happen to know why people that have ordered months after me have already received their broncos while mine has remained on chip hold?

Ford:

You dealership in the best position to assist with the details on your order.ā€

šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
I just chatted with Ford myself.
I love how they say they they complete the oldest submission first.
for referenceā€¦
Houston, TX

Ford:

šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
I just contacted Ford and asked the same question. Their response was that they produce the oldest orders first. I told them it doesnā€™t seem that way. Soo now my order has been pushed back again from May to the end of July.
Badlands/Mid package/Tow/2.7/soft top ordered 10/13 build /blend 1/27

Last edited:

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey @Ford_Motor_Company - look itā€™s me doing yet another repair on the truck I was supposed to trade in back in February when you originally told me my Bronco would be completed. You continue to cost me $$.

9B7ED89F-7373-4739-BA0D-D02173DD6CEA.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

for referenceā€¦
Houston, TX

Ford:

šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Gives me flash backs! No one that could give any real information is available to public thatā€™s clear. What a terrible situation to put customers in.

Swordofthemorning

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry for the delay, my Bronco finally showed up yesterday(5/20). I checked the tracker yesterday morning and saw built, did the &123 refresh expecting it to stay built and it updated to shipped. I was like ok, so perhaps in a week or so it will be here. Nope about an hour later I get a call from my dealer saying it has arrived!

My salesman was really cool, the dealer at first tried to slap on a package saying that all of the new vehicles are coming with it... I was like nope, there is no way you are adding on an extra $1800 to my price. My salesmen took it to management and they agreed to remove it, that was the only hiccup, otherwise it was pretty smooth process.

I have not gotten to drive it much yet, but from what I have, I am loving it!

Also like others from Ice/Dirt mountain, it was really dirty as you can see from the attached picture, other than that no issues I could find.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group Cookie Monster

JRock17

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry for the delay, my Bronco finally showed up yesterday(5/20). I checked the tracker yesterday morning and saw built, did the &123 refresh expecting it to stay built and it updated to shipped. I was like ok, so perhaps in a week or so it will be here. Nope about an hour later I get a call from my dealer saying it has arrived!

My salesman was really cool, the dealer at first tried to slap on a package saying that all of the new vehicles are coming with it... I was like nope, there is no way you are adding on an extra $1800 to my price. My salesmen took it to management and they agreed to remove it, that was the only hiccup, otherwise it was pretty smooth process.

I have not gotten to drive it much yet, but from what I have, I am loving it!

Also like others from Ice/Dirt mountain, it was really dirty as you can see from the attached picture, other than that no issues I could find.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group Cookie Monster
looks great congratulations!!

Swordofthemorning

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So they tried to add a package to your custom order? Thatā€™s shady.
Ya they did and I was caught off guard to be honest. But the salesman was calm about it and said let me talk to them and I will get it off and he did. But from what he told me, management are keeping the packages on most vehicles and are up front in saying that it is an extra way to bring in revenue for the dealership.

Sponsored

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I didn't get my built e-mail last Friday and then got the pushed out EDD this week, I'd likely be out.

I was checking out a new Nissan Frontier PRO-4X. The killer thing about the PRO-4X is you can essentially get it loaded for about the same price as my manual 4dr Black Diamond which has zero convenience/safety features like adaptive cruise etc. Plus Nissans aren't too popular so you can get one off the lot for sticker no problem. But the top don't go down šŸ˜”
I bought a 2022 Pro-4x in October when they first hit the lot. Itā€™s was an ok little truck, but the seats killed my back and the car seats barely fit. I drove it for a few months and sold it for a profit with anticipation of the bronco. Not a bad truck, but atleast try an overnight test drive to make sure it fits your lifestyle

E0878473-F1AE-425A-88AD-ACF1B4EC2415.jpeg

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems the last Twitter handle got both their attentions real quick. Can someone add a a hat to Jimmy here saying Chip Hold Boss and a patch on shirt saying January Broncos can suck it . Also add a mustache to him. Thanks. Its a social experiment if you wanna know šŸ˜ˆ

20220522_073725.jpg

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey @Ford_Motor_Company - look itā€™s me doing yet another repair on the truck I was supposed to trade in back in February when you originally told me my Bronco would be completed. You continue to cost me $$.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 20220522_073725
Same. I just dropped $800 on all new brakes for my Jeep.

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally got my Weathertech mud flaps installed on the SaS. Only ones I could find that work with the SaS and the tube steps that I didn't need to modify. They have totally eliminated any tire splash on the side and no more rocks

Ford Bronco šŸ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group IMG_0113