First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Such bullshit. They don’t have the decency to communicate with people forking over thousands of dollars. Sign of the times we live in 100%
At least Bradley did what he said and called back. He actually deserved a medal for his question dodging abilities. He was like the iron curtain of "this is only info available to me" He was the first out of dozens of people I have talked to over the last 6 months that actually did what he said. Even tho his info was useless and did nothing but piss me off more.

@Ford Motor Company should really be embarrassed that they have let things get so far out of hand. There is no excuse I have heard that makes up for them building roughly 12k Broncos a month for the last 6 months while ours have been left sitting.
Sponsored

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got a call back at 5:27 from Bradley about the transportation inquiry they filed for me... Moved my missed EDDs from 6/23-6-29-7/3 now 8/17! Been built since 6/14 when @Ford Motor Company said in their email it would be "a couple days up to a week" now another TWO MONTHS more. @Ford Motor Company how is this right? How do you treat your loyal customers so poorly?
We are in a similar situation, except we aren’t even built yet. I totally “get” Covid, the supply chain, and chip shortages, but Ford’s handling of the shortages is absolutely atrocious from an image/marketing perspective. As brilliant as the engineers are who brought us the Bronco, the Marketing and Communication has been equally incompetent, arrogant, and condescending. I see you, Mike Levine.

We all should have known this FoMoCo shit show would become a fully syndicated shit show once the Ford Rock Stars couldn’t get B&P up and running “by September”. We just keep seeing the same old bullshit episodes played out again on a wide variety of issues from Reservations to Allocations, Shitty roof designs, priority builds, “chip holds” and more.
If we decide to tune out, Ford knows that another sucker will take our place in line, so they really don’t care about us bitching and complaining or about them doing what is right.

It’s absolutely unbelievable that a company can be this tone deaf to its most loyal supporters who hold very valid complaints.

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And to make matters worse, we’ve seen two Lux Wildtraks with hard tops, built AND delivered to our dealer in the time that we’ve been on ShitShow Mountain.

Best case scenario, we are looking at September delivery on a vehicle that was scheduled to be built in January. If I didn’t already have two years of time invested in this, I would tell Ford to go to hell. As it is, they’ve likely lost a lifetime customer once/if we ever take delivery.

And honestly, I don’t even believe we will see it delivered in September. If it’s not, fuck you, Ford. We will be done with you. 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:

steve_percy

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone's dealer tried charging for add-ons, specifically Apex vehicle tracking for $1695? My WT arrived yesterday and they did the glass recall today. I am closing Saturday but swing by to look at it and they've got the Apex sticker on it already.

IMG_20220706_194941.jpg

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone's dealer tried charging for add-ons, specifically Apex vehicle tracking for $1695? My WT arrived yesterday and they did the glass recall today. I am closing Saturday but swing by to look at it and they've got the Apex sticker on it already.

Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group IMG_20220706_194941
wow. that’s definitely a waste of time and labor on their part considering you will make them take it off. i bet they will say you “have” to get it, too.

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@GPBRONCO our broncos are getting soooo close! train just departed mcneil, arkansas a few mins ago. just west of texarkana!!
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 03191E5A-515A-4B72-BD60-E8358C425C9B

Last edited:

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well I've had the Bronco for almost 2 days now. Still love it. lol

Driving around with the top down is such a joy, but I will definitely have to buy the mesh top to help keep the Sun at bay.

Also the sound system is big time trash, so I will need to at least change the speakers.

IMG_3406.jpg

Swordofthemorning

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

IMG_20220706_194941.jpg
Yep, my dealer tried to add something similar and a bunch of other worthless stuff that added up to around $1800 extra. Went back and forth with the manager with them trying to reduce it to finally removing it all together. I was so close to walking due to the fact I was told that mark ups or forced add on shenanigans will not happen at this dealer. The whole thing was exhausting but finally I got out of there with the originally agreed upon price. Good luck to you!

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
What is Apex vehicle tracking?? That is new to me.

The best add on is the Nitrogen, especially since it is an off road vehicle that will have the air let out of the tires when it goes on trails...what a sham!

Sponsored

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What is Apex vehicle tracking?? That is new to me.

The best add on is the Nitrogen, especially since it is an off road vehicle that will have the air let out of the tires when it goes on trails...what a sham!
Just a GPS tracker so you can see where your vehicle is. They specialize in fleet management for commercial vehicles. Not sure why in the hell a Ford dealer would put one on a personal vehicle without direction to do so

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just a GPS tracker so you can see where your vehicle is. They specialize in fleet management for commercial vehicles. Not sure why in the hell a Ford dealer would put one on a personal vehicle without direction to do so
Must be a huge money maker for Ford to do it then. I'd be telling them they can take it off because I would not be paying for it and laugh as they pay the service tech the wage to do so

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Must be a huge money maker for Ford to do it then. I'd be telling them they can take it off because I would not be paying for it and laugh as they pay the service tech the wage to do so
Ford isn’t making money in this instance. The dealer is. If Ford were making money on it they’d install it at the factory

Rd1103

Badlands
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@GPBRONCO our broncos are getting soooo close! train just departed mcneil, arkansas a few mins ago. just west of texarkana!!
Ford Bronco đź›  01/24/22 Build Week Group IMG_3406
I'm hoping mine just so happens to be on the same train and the emails,pizza tracker, and baby pics are all just backlogged and will show up two days before delivery haha. Here's to WISHFUL THINKING.
Sponsored