Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well this is different than “wait for your vehicle to be delivered” message I normally see. Progress…?

E751F8AC-CEE5-49F4-9900-406487AA4D18.jpeg
I've definitely not had that before. they rejected my activation when turning it on to load it up for shipping so i do think it's a great sign!!! did it ever activate? if so, can you see where it is right now?
Sponsored

Last edited:

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay so the dealer contacted me. They have it, but he cannot release it because it has a windshield recall on it. SUPER EFFING ANNOYING.
did they say how long it would take for them to get the recall done? i've seen some do same day and other dealers have said it was going to be two weeks. mine won't tell me anything because it hasn't arrived yet, even though it's only a few hours away on the train lol.

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay so the dealer contacted me. They have it, but he cannot release it because it has a windshield recall on it. SUPER EFFING ANNOYING.
Hopefully they are giving you priority. Earliest appointment I could schedule is in September.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Plasti-dipped the D-Rings on the Capable bumper. Wasn't too bad if anybody planned to do it.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1657319868901

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, on the Order Track website I have moved from awaiting shipment to in transit... FOrd tracker still just says built and back door says 7/10-1/16 EDD. Hopefully the order track website knows something that Ford doesn't!

Anyway the first time I have seen a change on the order track website since January. Fingers crossed it's good news

Sponsored

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I got on ford chat this evening after work…they told me I ‘have no eta’ and am still in production. They strongly recommended I call ‘New Vehicle Support’ for any more info. I called them…they said ‘it’s showing an eta of July 24-30 but that is subject to change due to the microchip shortage’. The rep must’ve sensed my frustration because I had a $100 gift card to the Merchandise shop show up In my inbox shortly after the call.

Icemtnking

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, on the Order Track website I have moved from awaiting shipment to in transit... FOrd tracker still just says built and back door says 7/10-1/16 EDD. Hopefully the order track website knows something that Ford doesn't!

Anyway the first time I have seen a change on the order track website since January. Fingers crossed it's good news
What was your build date?

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

did they say how long it would take for them to get the recall done? i've seen some do same day and other dealers have said it was going to be two weeks. mine won't tell me anything because it hasn't arrived yet, even though it's only a few hours away on the train lol.
2-3 weeks. They don’t have any trained technicians yet.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What was your build date?
I think 1/24 officially. It was 1/14 then 1/17 and 1/20 but the Blend was 1/24. I got my first "built" email on 1/24 cancelled the last month of my vacation and flew to Indiana to pick it up on 1/25.... Still waiting!

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I'm not in this week, but I kinda feel a kindred spirit w/you folks. Mine's a 2/23 blend and my build week thread died out a long time ago. Been on dirt mountain w/you guys for 123 days, then awaiting shipping since 6/27. Now I got the windshield recall, PDI, and winch install left to go...but man, it sure felt good just to see and touch the thing! Hope you guys all get the same soon for those still waiting!

20220709_110722.jpg

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-3 weeks. They don’t have any trained technicians yet.
wow. did you ask if they could have a glass shop do it? i believe that’s mentioned in the bulletin but not sure. i will try and find it. and doesn’t ford reimburse them so it’s not like it’s coming out of their pocket?

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I'm not in this week, but I kinda feel a kindred spirit w/you folks. Mine's a 2/23 blend and my build week thread died out a long time ago. Been on dirt mountain w/you guys for 123 days, then awaiting shipping since 6/27. Now I got the windshield recall, PDI, and winch install left to go...but man, it sure felt good just to see and touch the thing! Hope you guys all get the same soon for those still waiting!

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 20220709_110722
congrats! were you the only one on chip hold in your build week or others were too and the thread died out anyway?

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

wow. did you ask if they could have a glass shop do it? i believe that’s mentioned in the bulletin but not sure. i will try and find it. and doesn’t ford reimburse them so it’s not like it’s coming out of their pocket?
I tried, I asked for other optiuons, but they said they couldn't. I did all the paperwork, and its just missing one last signature so when i pick it up. I can just sign that last one and it all starts.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
congrats! were you the only one on chip hold in your build week or others were too and the thread died out anyway?
There were others, but they lost hope and bailed. I get it, not everybody can wait that long. For me the Bronco is a toy. I could wait as long as it takes. If I needed it for daily transportation I woulda bailed too.
Sponsored