Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many miles on it when you got it? I bet you had less than my 96.
159, which is weird because the paper in the glovebox said it had 124, so someone definitely took it for a long drive - either someone at the dealership or the glass shop.
Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

maade48

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just checking in on my build week brothers and sisters!! Hopefully everyone gets theirs soon! I had my window sticker framed today 😁
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 7B9D3C66-9B1D-40E6-9BE6-1BC83DC77027

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

guys, it’s heeeeeeereeee!!!! i am at the dealership right now doing paperwork. already did the test drive and i am in LOVE!
thanks for all the positive vibes and messages!!! they aren’t marking it up but are definitely trying to low ball me on my trade-in, which i wasn’t having. i told them i was going to sell it somewhere else and that they needed to give me at least the lower end of the KBB value, which they finally just agreed to, so we are good to go!!! about to walk over to finance to finish up 😍🤗
Badass, congratulations!! 🍾

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer let me know today that mine was released, not sure what that means, also received an email saying it should be in this week.

GPBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Flex, 2015 FX4 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

guys, it’s heeeeeeereeee!!!! i am at the dealership right now doing paperwork. already did the test drive and i am in LOVE!
thanks for all the positive vibes and messages!!! they aren’t marking it up but are definitely trying to low ball me on my trade-in, which i wasn’t having. i told them i was going to sell it somewhere else and that they needed to give me at least the lower end of the KBB value, which they finally just agreed to, so we are good to go!!! about to walk over to finance to finish up 😍🤗
Are you driving it now?

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you driving it now?
yup! just got home before it started to pour! threw it in the garage because i wanted that new car detail to last at least a day or two 🤣🤘🏼 i wanted to drive home with the top back but oh well lmao.
oh and i got them to match granger’s price on the warranty, too! the finance guy was actually awesome

Sponsored

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally!!! Looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

GPBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Flex, 2015 FX4 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yup! just got home before it started to pour! threw it in the garage because i wanted that new car detail to last at least a day or two 🤣🤘🏼 i wanted to drive home with the top back but oh well lmao.
oh and i got them to match granger’s price on the warranty, too! the finance guy was actually awesome
They must have done a better detail on yours than on ours. So happy for you. I haven't drove mine since we got it, just too hot. I'm gonna drive it to work tomorrow cuz it's Friday.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

guys it’s here!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🥹🥹🥹
salesperson just called and asked me if i could come in this evening and do all the paperwork!!! i asked if they fixed the windshield recall and he knew nothing about it, even though i told him about it last week. so now waiting to hear when they will get it done.
Well that’s awesome news! What a damn adventure huh! Congrats and can’t wait for the photos.

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

FINALLY, Congrats. I'm so jealous how fast they handled your recall!

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
love that Green! So happy for you now I have to pick someone to get all the positive vibes!
Sponsored