First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tundra 1794 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Picked her up today...nearly six (6) months from blend date. Saw her last week when delivered to the dealership, caked with dirt. Tomball Ford in Texas is a terrific dealership and removed the Apex they'd installed and didn't try to upcharge on anything, and even pointed out some small rock chips in the paint beneath the doors from Ford's "random test drive" (where they put 114 miles on her while kicking up rocks from ice mountain...many of which I had to dig out of my tires).

Dealer explained, had the transport guy seen the chips, he would have told Ford and the repair/loss would be on Ford...but he didn't...and neither did the dealership.

They asked if I wanted them touched up or even repainted at dealership expense (yes, I wanted a pristine Bronco, but I also recognize I will get more of these if I don't add mud flaps).

I asked what that would cost them and we settled on a gratis accessory, which cost them less (dealer cost) and was worth more (MSRP) than the cost of repairing the chips.

Easy transaction. Just still mad with Ford for not finishing our Broncos sitting on ice mountain without chips while the assembly line continued to roll! Drives much better than my Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon did...and not every soccer mom has one. Very pleased (after 10 miles).

Best of luck, all!

IMG_20220715_151416.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They must have done a better detail on yours than on ours. So happy for you. I haven't drove mine since we got it, just too hot. I'm gonna drive it to work tomorrow cuz it's Friday.
they actually did an amazing job detailing. body panels all line up perfectly. so far no issues that i can see except a long scuff on the inside of one of the roll bars in the back but it should buff out.

also, i found out who took it for a 30 mile joyride... someone saved a country station from sirius as a favorite and in the phone list, someone named "Nick" paired their phone to it. definitely going to mention it to the dealership.

Last edited:

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked her up today...nearly six (6) months from blend date. Saw her last week when delivered to the dealership, caked with dirt. Tomball Ford in Texas is a terrific dealership and removed the Apex they'd installed and didn't try to upcharge on anything, and even pointed out some small rock chips in the paint beneath the doors from Ford's "random test drive" (where they put 114 miles on her while kicking up rocks from ice mountain...many of which I had to dig out of my tires).

Dealer explained, had the transport guy seen the chips, he would have told Ford and the repair/loss would be on Ford...but he didn't...and neither did the dealership.

They asked if I wanted them touched up or even repainted at dealership expense (yes, I wanted a pristine Bronco, but I also recognize I will get more of these if I don't add mud flaps).

I asked what that would cost them and we settled on a gratis accessory, which cost them less (dealer cost) and was worth more (MSRP) than the cost of repairing the chips.

Easy transaction. Just still mad with Ford for not finishing our Broncos sitting on ice mountain without chips while the assembly line continued to roll! Drives much better than my Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon did...and not every soccer mom has one. Very pleased (after 10 miles).

Best of luck, all!
yay!!! congrats!! we share the same purchase birthday! lol

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s Ford official!!!
freaking sweeeeet!!!! and so the long trek up to you begins! you've probably got the longest journey out of anyone in our build week. wonder if anyone's figured out how to track a shipment on a boat yet. wild!

Sponsored

akh2ogeek

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crv
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
freaking sweeeeet!!!! and so the long trek up to you begins! you've probably got the longest journey out of anyone in our build week. wonder if anyone's figured out how to track a shipment on a boat yet. wild!
I’m sure I have someone who works for the boat company that could give me the deets. From everyone else up here has gotten their Bronco it sounds like around 22 days. We shall see!!!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sure I have someone who works for the boat company that could give me the deets. From everyone else up here has gotten their Bronco it sounds like around 22 days. We shall see!!!
22 days is quick! that’s just a couple of days longer than mine took. will it still be warm enough in august to get some good doors-off, topless driving in?

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm glad we are all finally seeing movement. F I N A L L Y. When ford comments on me receiving my bronco in this thread, ima tell them to shove it.
FOR REAL!! 🤣

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

guys, it’s heeeeeeereeee!!!! i am at the dealership right now doing paperwork. already did the test drive and i am in LOVE!
thanks for all the positive vibes and messages!!! they aren’t marking it up but are definitely trying to low ball me on my trade-in, which i wasn’t having. i told them i was going to sell it somewhere else and that they needed to give me at least the lower end of the KBB value, which they finally just agreed to, so we are good to go!!! about to walk over to finance to finish up 😍🤗
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group IMG_20220715_151416
Congrats for you this is sooooo awesome! I’m right behind you…called my dealer and he said any day now!

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

guys, it’s heeeeeeereeee!!!! i am at the dealership right now doing paperwork. already did the test drive and i am in LOVE!
thanks for all the positive vibes and messages!!! they aren’t marking it up but are definitely trying to low ball me on my trade-in, which i wasn’t having. i told them i was going to sell it somewhere else and that they needed to give me at least the lower end of the KBB value, which they finally just agreed to, so we are good to go!!! about to walk over to finance to finish up 😍🤗
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group IMG_20220715_151416
Fuck Yeah! long time waiting! We are so happy for you!

SneakySnake69

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Woke up randomly at 1am this morning and of course had to refresh the tracker page on my phone🤣. Saw it updated to "Final Prep" at the dealership. Drove over this morning in the pouring rain before work and it was sitting right at the service doors! Hoping to pick up today or tomorrow depending on pdi and if they fix the windshield 🙏🙏

20220715_053856.jpg

20220715_053941.jpg

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am BUILT........... in production since 1/28/22, WHOOO HOOOOO

GPBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Flex, 2015 FX4 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those of you who have taken delivery; how long did it take for your FordPass Reward points to show up? Been three days and no points. The salesperson said it would be about three days.