Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m definitely going to be the last one. Just bring a bottle of aged whiskey 🥃 and I’ll throw a dry aged prime rib in the smoker.

Sponsored

urbanpharaoh

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

haha! I’ve got about 900 after 12 days 😳 constantly finding excuses to take a drive somewhere
I feel.. i put on literally 1000 miles in my first 10 days

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I took delivery of my Bronco on Wednesday of last week! Some of you may remember that I had planned on refusing delivery, but the dealership asked if I'd go ahead and take the order so Ford wouldn't punish the dealership. The dealership stuck to MSRP pricing which was much appreciated and the financing process took about 20 min. It was honestly one of the best car buying experiences of my life. Thanks to Woody Anderson Ford in Huntsville for that! I highly recommend them for anyone in the area.

The plan was for me to buy it, then the dealer would buy it back from me at a little profit in my pocket, then they'd sell it used. When we got to the buyback part, they price they offered me was pretty low, so I decided to sell it to Carmax at roughly an 8k profit for me.

Having said all that I drove the Bronco for 4 days and it was a hell of a lot of fun. Ford absolutely nailed the soft top design. I think its better than my old 2005 Wrangler (can't speak for the newer JL soft top). The 4cyl has really good power and it accelerated very well when I needed it to. I managed to get a 20mpg average which was better that it was rated for, but I did baby the throttle and took a little time to get up to cruising speed. I had been worried that the lack of the SAS package would make it look awkward but the 33" tires gave it a nice tall stance. I definitely noticed a lot of heads turned in my direction. I even had a Wrangler pull up next to me and give me a nod and a thumbs up at a red light. The only negatives I have is that the interior had more of a plastic feel than I expected. That's not a really big deal for me, but its the one thing Ford could probably do a little better. It was a hell of a fun weekend for sure!

Just as an aside for those of you considering selling, I posted it on Facebook marketplace and had several messages from interested buyers. All of them wanted to be able to drive away with the title in hand and once I explained I had financed the vehicle they were no longer interested. Any ideas why this was the case? Were they small dealers wanting to avoid taxes?

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately I’m not going to get mine last. Holy shit it’s here, it’s really here.
So bad ass, told them I wanted to camp next to it tonight until the finance manager got in in the morning, wouldn’t let me.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group ABDF4BDE-A8C3-440B-8894-B8DCF9FE026D

Sponsored

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unfortunately I’m not going to get mine last. Holy shit it’s here, it’s really here.
So bad ass, told them I wanted to camp next to it tonight until the finance manager got in in the morning, wouldn’t let me.

Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group ABDF4BDE-A8C3-440B-8894-B8DCF9FE026D
I saw a white Bronco around town the other day. It’s a classic color - it really looks great in person. Congrats!