Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone who’s received a build date’s dealer not have a confirmation on their end? My dealer has no idea I had a VIN and build date.
Seems kinda weird. I’ve seen so many people on the forums saying that the dealer contacted them to tell them they were scheduled so it’s odd for yours not to even know.
Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Florida Here!

Res. 11/05/21
Build week 1/17/22 (Hopefully)

Big Bend
Eruption Green
4-door
Mid
Soft top
2.3L
Automatic
Grey/Black seats

Last edited:

PricklyPear

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems kinda weird. I’ve seen so many people on the forums saying that the dealer contacted them to tell them they were scheduled so it’s odd for yours not to even know.
That’s what I thought. He said sometimes their system and Ford’s system don’t communicate well (whatever that means) but idk what to think. Just hoping I didn’t get bamboozled.

Papow

Base
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey everyone, so, FORD sent me a different VIN with a different order number that was for a base base and not my order specs. It was set for build Jan 10. Just confirmed my real order with my dealer for Jan 17 build.

Reservation October 2020
Order: Oct 25, 2021

Basesquatch 4 door- Race Red
2.7 Auto, Mod bumper, switches, floor mats
Soft top

Surprised to get picked. Maybe it was being soft top with a large volume dealer.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That’s what I thought. He said sometimes their system and Ford’s system don’t communicate well (whatever that means) but idk what to think. Just hoping I didn’t get bamboozled.
Yeah good point. If it makes you feel any better, I got both my order email and my scheduled email and haven’t heard a peep from my dealer.

Sponsored

21BRONCO

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1/5/21 reservation. 10/23 order. 1/17 build week for..
Black Diamond
Manual
Hard Top
Keyless Entry

Southern California with South Bay Ford.
I might run into you when you pick up your bronco. I have the same build date with the same dealer. Congrats!

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah good point. If it makes you feel any better, I got both my order email and my scheduled email and haven’t heard a peep from my dealer.
Yeah, Same here.... I have a Good Dealer and Salesman thank the Lord, but on their end they have a lot of other things to worry about...and seeing how its almost end of year...im sure most salesmen are worried about end of year numbers right now. They order cars all the time....

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Eastern Ohio Here!

Reserve date: 05/30/2021
Order confirmed date: 11/02/21
Scheduled for production: 1/17/2022

Big Bend 4-Door
Soft Top
Eruption Green
2.3 Auto
Towing Package
Mid Package
Modular Bumper
Running Boards

So if everything goes according to plan when would expect to see our Bronco's?

Mine would be traveling around 234 miles from Michigan to eastern Ohio.

Last edited:

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Eastern Ohio Here!

Reserve date: 05/30/2021
Order confirmed date: 11/02/21
Scheduled for production: 1/17/2022

Big Bend 4-Door
Soft Top
Eruption Green
2.3 Auto
Towing Package
Mid Package
Modular Bumper
Running Boards

So if everything goes according to plan when would expect to see our Bronco's?

Mine would be traveling around 234 miles from Michigan to eastern Ohio.
First, great build. I debated getting the towing package, bumper and the running boards. Kinda wish I would have.

Second, no idea!! I’m hoping for sometime in February but we shall see. I’m sure this thread will be updated constantly when people start getting emails that their build has been completed.

Sponsored

REIMANOV

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BaseSquatch, 2009 Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I might run into you when you pick up your bronco. I have the same build date with the same dealer. Congrats!
SoCal as well with same build date, Santa Monica Ford (y)

Base | 4-door | Cactus Gray | Soft Top | 2.7L | Sasquatch | Keyless Entry

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
First, great build. I debated getting the towing package, bumper and the running boards. Kinda wish I would have.

Second, no idea!! I’m hoping for sometime in February but we shall see. I’m sure this thread will be updated constantly when people start getting emails that their build has been completed.
you have a great build too!

I got the running boards because as it stands now my wife cannot put our 1.5 year old into the car seat. Hoping the running boards help.

Mid-feb would be nice. I’m trading in a 2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend. The less miles the better. Haha.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

you have a great build too!

I got the running boards because as it stands now my wife cannot put our 1.5 year old into the car seat. Hoping the running boards help.

Mid-feb would be nice. I’m trading in a 2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend. The less miles the better. Haha.
Yeah those boards will come in handy. Plus the 4-door. All the hardcore 2-door bronco peeps shame the 4-door but when you have kids or big dogs (like me), you don’t wanna struggle with the space.

My wife and I agreed that neither of us wanted to shove our 70 pound golden retriever in the 2-door. Plus we enjoy traveling with her and the space was a no brainer.

The delivery time from what I’ve read has been around 3-5 weeks after it’s built. Could be less, could be more.

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah those boards will come in handy. Plus the 4-door. All the hardcore 2-door bronco peeps shame the 4-door but when you have kids or big dogs (like me), you don’t wanna struggle with the space.

My wife and I agreed that neither of us wanted to shove our 70 pound golden retriever in the 2-door. Plus we enjoy traveling with her and the space was a no brainer.

The delivery time from what I’ve read has been around 3-5 weeks after it’s built. Could be less, could be more.
3-5 weeks would be great.
4 door was a must. Up until I bought my Sport in July the previous 10 years I had Mustangs.

The current car seat we use definitely didn’t fit in the back of the Mustang. And I was tired of sliding the seat back and forth to get the smaller car seat in.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone who’s received a build date’s dealer not have a confirmation on their end? My dealer has no idea I had a VIN and build date.
That's odd.
My dealer saw that I was previewing and seemed to know about the same time I did. Did you log on to your Ford.com account or receive an email (or both)?
Sponsored