First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Osky305 are you getting hit by the storm? I would drive my bronco like hell to the north! Please stay safe!!!
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Osky305 are you getting hit by the storm? I would drive my bronco like hell to the north! Please stay safe!!!
Hi yeah live in Miami. It wasn't as bad as Tampa and fort Myers area. They under water , Miami nothing like that

lowinfobdiamondguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't been around these parts since taking delivery a couple months ago, so not sure if I'm the first from this week to sell their Bronco. Problems started upon delivery with paint issues and then just got worse. Major electrical issues. Lights come on when they want, often when I'm not there. AC blower chooses its own speed when on the highway. Definitely an issue with the turbo, issue with shifting into second gear as well. Major clicks and rattles. There's more but I definitely got a lemon. Sure six months on the mountain didn't help. Dealership is useless as they essentially don't take service appointments. I was fed up and sold to Carmax today, still for 5K more than I paid for it. Wish y'all the best.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ah I have a wildtrak so I don't know if all broncos have this but with keys in my pocket. I press or touch that little button in the driver's door that has a lil lock icon and it automatically unlocks the door without me touching the key fob. If I don't have the key fob on my person then it wouldn't let me..don't know if that answers your question
I changed fobs and it worked. They are reprogramming the keys next week to try and fix the crazy one. Thanks for your suggestions.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't been around these parts since taking delivery a couple months ago, so not sure if I'm the first from this week to sell their Bronco. Problems started upon delivery with paint issues and then just got worse. Major electrical issues. Lights come on when they want, often when I'm not there. AC blower chooses its own speed when on the highway. Definitely an issue with the turbo, issue with shifting into second gear as well. Major clicks and rattles. There's more but I definitely got a lemon. Sure six months on the mountain didn't help. Dealership is useless as they essentially don't take service appointments. I was fed up and sold to Carmax today, still for 5K more than I paid for it. Wish y'all the best.
I do not blame you for selling and I am so sorry for your issues! It sounds like a lemon to me and I hope you replace it for something you love.

Sponsored

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does everyone's windows rattle violently when you go over a bump? My driver side is loud and seems very loose.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does everyone's windows rattle violently when you go over a bump? My driver side is loud and seems very loose.
Nothing rattles when I hit even big bumps. She is very quiet and stable.

Last edited:

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not when fully rolled up, but yes they rattle when not fully rolled up.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi yeah live in Miami. It wasn't as bad as Tampa and fort Myers area. They under water , Miami nothing like that
Yeah orlando was pretty rough. Schools are still closed due to all the flooding here.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I drove from TN to GA last week in a rental car. Sooo wish I had my Bronco. I only saw a couple and no green ones. My house is on the market and once it's sold I'm heading East. Can't wait to change my name to Georgia Sunshine!

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I drove from TN to GA last week in a rental car. Sooo wish I had my Bronco. I only saw a couple and no green ones. My house is on the market and once it's sold I'm heading East. Can't wait to change my name to Georgia Sunshine!
I had to take my mother to the doctor today. I was going to drive my Bronco. Excited for a couple hours both ways. My sister decided to go at the last minute. She’s a smoker and insisted we take her Subaru. What a bummer! Guess I get to save on gas though. 🙂

LC4Dakar

Outer Banks
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus 7, Land Rover Series 2a
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay. it is only when they are rolled down.
My windows were down most of the way to Canada, and they only rattled when part way down. And it was mostly dirt and fire roads.
Sponsored