First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is a wonderful present! It's nice to feed off you everyone's comments. I haven't had this much fun in a long time.
It is the BEST gift! Can’t really give him too hard of a time lol

and yes, the forum has been amazing during this long, drawn out wait.
Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is a good post to read on your Window Sticker as well as some general parts of the build process from Page 1, Post 1.

Build process guide
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/

"Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your bronco has to go to the Mod shop for roof rack, body graphics, or safari bar, that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Bronco is selected for random extra Quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email."

I have the Roof Rack. Was one of the first build/blend numbers on 1/18, but assume I won't get a shipping notice as I had to go to the Mod Shop to finish up installs.
Did your roof rack show up on your window sticker? I have a roof rack ordered but I don’t see it on the sticker anywhere. I found it listed on the back door site and took a screen shot but I don’t see it listed there now.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey are any of y'all going to get a dash board camera? My brother in law has one in his Jeep. He loves it.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since we are all excited, I wanted to add this gem really quick. I was at lunch today with my coworkers and as we were leaving I noticed something that resembled a bronco, and sure enough!!! It was a four door outer banks antimatter blue soft top. First time I’ve seen one in the wild and parked.

1FC817E5-8D34-4DF4-957D-EA8609A0E076.jpeg

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if the lack of vehicles coming to the northeast is going to slow down my delivery 🤔. I'm assuming they want to ship a bunch at once to cut down costs.

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if the lack of vehicles coming to the northeast is going to slow down my delivery 🤔. I'm assuming they want to ship a bunch at once to cut down costs.
You are only seeing Broncos on this site. Ranger, F150, Mustang…..I’m thinking good thoughts.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did your roof rack show up on your window sticker? I have a roof rack ordered but I don’t see it on the sticker anywhere. I found it listed on the back door site and took a screen shot but I don’t see it listed there now.
Yes. It shows up as Roof Rails with Crossbars on the Window sticker and a charge of $365.00. Listed under optional equipment.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You are only seeing Broncos on this site. Ranger, F150, Mustang…..I’m thinking good thoughts.
Not to mention our small sample. Looks like they are getting 2000+ Vehicles a day on the lines we are on.

Last edited:

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes. It shows up as Roof Rails with Crossbars on the Window sticker and a charge of $365.00. Listed under optional equipment.
Something got messed up then. I’ll save the screen shot and show my dealer when my Bronco gets here. I’m afraid to call about it before it gets built. Worried it might kick me out of my build day.

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Blend date was 1/18 which was great news! Everything has been moving along so well this week.

My dealer tells me today the Grabber ATx I was going to put on my Outer Banks is backordered until March/April.

Now I’m comparing Falken Wildpeaks and Toyo AT-III. Anyone have experience with these? Open to other suggestions that aren’t E Rated.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone with a window sticker in our build week?
I found mine. My 'blend" (build ) date is today! Very happy. Truck still says being built I'm guessing a couple days to show built.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1642638816977