First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think this lays down to the cars built while there was no chips being stuck out on ice mountain. so when they get new chips they go to the vehicles on the line first, excess goes to the vehicles on ice mountain. i don't like it but I understand why they are doing it.
Since Ford isn’t saying, and the only information we have is from our 6g universe, that’ll just have to be good enough. In fact, since that described process is so completely ass-backwards and devoid of any sense of organization or fairness, then I believe that what’s happening is exactly as you described it.
If the process resembled anything that resembled fairness (FIFO) and was customer focused, I would presume someone describing the procedure were either lying or misinformed. The fact that my first 10 minute day 1 reservation is sitting out there at all instead of my driveway speaks volumes.
Sponsored

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if they're just working on the vehicles closest to the entrance and then working their way out from there. In an ideal world, the guys who are taking photos and videos of Ice Mountain would have some sort of time lapse thing where we could visually track the changes in the overall layout and possibly detect a pattern like the one I suggested. But who knows.
@porkchop express has posted two videos. Have you see the first one where they're working on them outside then the second where a bunch are gone from the area they were working on them? It's assumed those were the modules being put in.

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
One other thing to note is that although we are waiting on a bronco, there are ford employees out of work. They could have just shut down completely instead of putting vehicles in storage but it's nice to see some of those folks got to keep bringing money in to feed their families. Sometimes it's bigger than your particular bronco. Again, not letting ford off the hook. The fact that day 1 reservations aren't meet is just insane.

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you guys remember that time the Order Tracker was down? Then that other time, then that other time.... Yet another thing Ford cant figure out how to do.

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not the best feeling when you see an Eruption Green 4-door Black Diamond in town and know yours is stuck in Ice Mountain for over a month.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not the best feeling when you see an Eruption Green 4-door Black Diamond in town and know yours is stuck in Ice Mountain for over a month.
Yeah, but look at all the mileage and rock chips your Bronco is saving. By the time you get your rig (around mid June I reckon) the only miles on it will be from Ford employees speeding around ice mountain trying to dislodge vermin nests and tool boxes…..she will be like brand spanking new 1/2 way thru the year.

This was my glass half full hot take on our miserable situation.

Mountain Mauler Mac

Outer Banks
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I got the rail info from my dealer, and my Bronco left Kentucky about 2 hours ago headed down here to the N.O.. Does anyone know how long it normally takes from getting it off the train to being made ready at the dealership?
Just depends - mine took a day from arrival at rail yard to shipping to dealership. I have seen others sit for a few days, so I got lucky. Mine arrived today and will be picking up tomorrow.

Good luck

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do you guys remember that time the Order Tracker was down? Then that other time, then that other time.... Yet another thing Ford cant figure out how to do.
not down for me but I'm honestly surprised. never see good news on that thing anyway.

Sponsored

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
that’s off the URL. Looks like jpg file name may be vin? Dunno, I’m not a doctor.

1CB7EDB3-D6ED-494D-9ABB-9035E71C3380.jpeg
Oh yea, funny that url didn’t resolve in Safari. I used a different browser and I see it now.
It worked for me, too (at least I saw Pattytester's baby pic).

I tried replacing the VIN in the URL with my own, but that either wasn't enough or my baby pic really doesn't exist.

I'm going to guess that the "hash" value in the URL is unique per picture though.

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It worked for me, too (at least I saw Pattytester's baby pic).

I tried replacing the VIN in the URL with my own, but that either wasn't enough or my baby pic really doesn't exist.

I'm going to guess that the "hash" value in the URL is unique per picture though.
I think you're right, I tried the vin switch and it must be that hash that authenticates it somehow.

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy for you! I'm literally next to you on the spread sheet (29 broncos after you) 1316/1542 while you're 1287/1542

When did yours shift to built?
It went to built yesterday, after the EDD changed on Tuesday.

SGT_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Buddy of mine who is currently in Poland said he saw a bronco over there ... It really do be that way . I don't even know how that is possible
He probably saw me I was just their recently dropping off some supplies to the jumpy bois

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It went to built yesterday, after the EDD changed on Tuesday.
I’ve just been looking to see if the status from in Production to Built has changed. I am now going to be checking my EDD again. Happy for you. 🙂
Sponsored

Last edited: