Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Amazing! Twins?? I bet they keep you busy! I've got one 5 year old daughter and I have trouble keeping up!
Irish twins, one year and two weeks apart. They're best friends so my wife and I are lucky! Hope your daughter is excited about your Bronco! I know mine are as the Scout doesn't have AC.
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh, to have my beloved Scout II again...340 V8, Dana drive train....but 9 mpg...so maybe not

DSC_0090.jpg
Bruh 9 mpg ☠ and I thought the bronco was bad . I think it's time to get an actual bronco with the way gas is going up
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group ford-bronco-bronco

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bruh 9 mpg ☠ and I thought the bronco was bad . I think it's time to get an actual bronco with the way gas is going up
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group ford-bronco-bronco
I guess 9 mpg and 9 pixel photos were normal back then.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just curious if anyone else from our group that has gotten their Bronco has had issues with the seatbelt occupancy display not picking up an occupant in one back seat? I have two daughters and it always shows that the right rear seatbelt isn’t buckled even when it is, giving alerts every time that someone is unbuckled in that seat. Not a big deal and we will plan to just mention it when we take it in for the first oil change, but it did make us wonder if that might have been related in some way to the microchip hold for our group and for some reason ours tested ok, or escaped testing and got shipped while most of the rest wait…. Anyway was also curious if anyone else in our small sample size of Broncos that had been delivered had had the issue!
Have you tried unplugging for 30 seconds and plugging back in 🤨

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Irish twins, one year and two weeks apart. They're best friends so my wife and I are lucky! Hope your daughter is excited about your Bronco! I know mine are as the Scout doesn't have AC.
One day one of them is going to get that bronco of yours . They prob gone fight over who's going to take it to college 🤣

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The weather in West Virginia was so nice today. All the little Jeeps running around really upset me. I use to just smile at them and say, “I’m getting a Bronco!” Now I just glare at them and say, “I should have my Bronco!” I don’t think I like what this process is doing to me. Give me my Bronco already! Sunny days should make you happy not bitter. At least it’s Friday and snow is expected this weekend. Anyway, I hope everyone in my support group has a nice weekend. 👋

CarlyB

Big Bend
First Name
Carly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, this is new. I checked my pizza tracker and this pops up.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 5B278FE0-07D1-4EAD-811E-0D4D257B7198

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can we get some more pics of that vehicle. What color is that ? Seems equivalent to race red
The only one that came off the line that red. Our family had an IH dealership, and the original owner worked at the Fort Wayne plant. I've had it since he traded it in for a '91 Explorer, and it hit 100k miles last year.

I had initially ordered my Bronco in Race Red but switched to Eruption Green once moved to a '22.

img_5608.JPEG

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The weather in West Virginia was so nice today. All the little Jeeps running around really upset me. I use to just smile at them and say, “I’m getting a Bronco!” Now I just glare at them and say, “I should have my Bronco!” I don’t think I like what this process is doing to me. Give me my Bronco already! Sunny days should make you happy not bitter. At least it’s Friday and snow is expected this weekend. Anyway, I hope everyone in my support group has a nice weekend. 👋
I have the same mind set as you. It’s going to be cold here this weekend. Usually college kids are all over our beaches but we’re going down to the 30’s.

Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, this is new. I checked my pizza tracker and this pops up.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group img_5608.JPEG
Yeah I just saw the same thing. Ford is working on their communication I guess.

929B3D96-F88D-4427-8EBF-C65CC5D45A87.png

Interwest

Big Bend
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Third or fourth time dealer has text me this week. He says mine is built and ready to ship could be tomorrow could be a month from now.

Pizza tracker has been stuck on in production since 1/21. Hasn't been working all week.

Seriously.. I know it's been said a million times, but a little info, anything, would make me feel better. The silence is frustrating/annoying/maddening.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Third or fourth time dealer has text me this week. He says mine is built and ready to ship could be tomorrow could be a month from now.

Pizza tracker has been stuck on in production since 1/21. Hasn't been working all week.

Seriously.. I know it's been said a million times, but a little info, anything, would make me feel better. The silence is frustrating/annoying/maddening.
I texted my salesman today and no response.
Sponsored