First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
glad no snow got in! and i absolutely LOVE your house! black with the turquoise door - gorgeous!!!
Thanks. The house was originally yellow but we had issues with the siding for years so when we changed it we picked a new colour. My Wife painted the door while I was away for a weekend but I do like it.
Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve been in GA a couple of months now and have only seen a few Bronco’s. Every time I get in my Bronco to go somewhere, I still smile. 8,234 miles and looking forward to the Spring to get out and see some sights.

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Jaemar Farms, Clayton are a good trip, or Brasstown Bald Mt.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

M closing in on 9k miles. Did you guys have your oil changed at the dealer or like a Minute Man?

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
M closing in on 9k miles. Did you guys have your oil changed at the dealer or like a Minute Man?
I legit just cracked 1k miles .... Only use it for the weekend. I work from home so no commute. Farthest I have taken it is Orlando which is like 275 miles away from my house. I would go to the dealer to be honest. Oil change here in Miami is pretty cheap

bronco_billy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crown Vic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine will only go to the dealer while it’s still under warranty. Too many little flaky things happening, and I wanna make sure the dealer is involved every step of the way!

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We finally got snow. It was still grass on Friday then 2 days of snow. The Bronco’s first real snow storm.
No drifting or leaks inside the soft top.
The first 2 pics were Saturday and I cleaned the snow off then woke up to more snow on Sunday (last pic)
D93CE5EA-D0BC-434D-B369-380D582648D0.jpeg

FB4B4861-3039-4DF6-9517-B603C73FDC06.jpeg

D1481EE6-4188-4679-946B-55B657A30FCD.jpeg
I also love your house........... There is a black one a few Km from me trimmed in red....

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just so LOVE my Bronco!!!!! I hope everyone else is as happy as I am with theirs. I don't hang out much here anymore since I am not intending to do any mods on her. She's just perfect for me as she is.

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm halfway thru a 3,500 mi road trip and will hit 10,000 mi tomorrow. I've already done two oil changes and two 5-tire rotations myself and will do another when I get back home. I've fixed my window rattles myself. I don't really want anybody touching my Bronco. Also been dodging the windshield adhesive recall.

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For all my cars I use the dealer until the warranty expires. Then I’ll either do it myself or bring it to Jiffy. Never wanted to take a chance on some bogus warranty denial because some other shop did work on my Bronco.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw two other Bronco’s and neither one of them waved. I waved because I can’t help myself. I’m a nerd.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw two other Bronco’s and neither one of them waved. I waved because I can’t help myself. I’m a nerd.
I hardy see any here..... There is a back one that I actually test drove. A young guy bought it a few days after. I brought it home to see if it would fit in my garage. IT DID!!!! I have seen a white one once and a green one in a local small city at the Legion. I know a red one was sold but have only seen it once parked at the restaurant where I was able to speak to the new owners. Have not seen it since. It is very lonely here.....
Sponsored