Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
July ‘21 reservation. Converted to my22 first day it opened. Somehow got pulled and scheduled with a few restraining options. Still confused why mine is being built already. Extremely happy it is though! Hoping for no extra delays 🤞
we must have gotten lucky with dealer allocations is my guess. I’ve got a bunch of restrained options, reserved in August 2021 and somehow got the 1/3 date.
Sponsored

Silentwutch

Raptor
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco Raptor, 23 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
we must have gotten lucky with dealer allocations is my guess. I’ve got a bunch of restrained options, reserved in August 2021 and somehow got the 1/3 date.
Thats what I was thinking….my dealer only had one other customer order besides mine. That customer has yet to convert their order from a 99 status. So technically I was their first allocation for an order. Minus the 2 mannequins they have.

kene

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No reservation, but ordered in late October. Didn't expect a build date for several months, so stopped in to change my order after a test drive at a different dealer. On the evening I changed my build from OBX to BL, I received the email with VIN and 1/3/22 build date.

Fortunately, the dealer was able to get order updated to reflect the new trim. Since none of my changes affected the VIN (same engine, door count, etc), looks like I should be able to keep the same build week despite the changes.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211109-182249_Gmail~2
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211111-171335_Chrome~2

Last edited:

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy to say I'm joining you all with my '22 Wildtrak build date as of yesterday!!!

Went to my dealer last night to pick up his mannequin for the weekend and he tells me, "You have a VIN!" I, of course tell him he's messing with me and he hands me the printout. Dang, sure enough, there's my order and a VIN and scheduled for build 1/3/22!!! I try not to do the happy dance, but super excited!!! Looking at that same printout, my order looks to be the only one converted out of the 14 others, all are still at 99 status. Mine was put in as a 10 on 10/13/21.

Reservation from 7/16/20, converted to a '22 order on 10/13/21, looks like it might have got picked up on 10/28/21, and VIN assignment this week with the scheduled to build, the week of 1/3/22.

My build is a fully restrained Race Red Wildtrak with MIC, 2.7, Lux, tow, and of course Sas automatically, since it's a Wildtrak. I know status can change, but hopefully it will hold.

Last edited:

Sponsored

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Knock on wood but the other build groups seem to be doing well and for the most part are getting built on time..
Let's hope that holds true for us too!!

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My theory, which is just that, is that during the Christmas/New Year shutdown, that parts will be stockpiling and they'll be ready to go for our builds that first week of January. Sounds good anyway.

OP
OP
Markpf189

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is anyone slightly bummed the production date couldn’t be like a month earlier so we could show off our new broncos during Xmas to the family?

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is anyone slightly bummed the production date couldn’t be like a month earlier so we could show off our new broncos during Xmas to the family?
Let's just move Xmas a few months...

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thats what I was thinking….my dealer only had one other customer order besides mine. That customer has yet to convert their order from a 99 status. So technically I was their first allocation for an order. Minus the 2 mannequins they have.
That will do it. I think I've got 86 people in front of me at my dealership so who knows when I'll get picked.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Markpf189

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does tracking not work for anyone else right now?

kene

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Markpf189

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No issues when I entered order # and VIN.
my problem is I don’t remember my order #. I reserved directly through the dealer, so I don’t have a ford profile. Previously I could just click the tracking email when I got a production date, but now it doesn’t auto fill in my order #. I can just call the dealer though and get it.

kene

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my problem is I don’t remember my order #. I reserved directly through the dealer, so I don’t have a ford profile. Previously I could just click the tracking email when I got a production date, but now it doesn’t auto fill in my order #. I can just call the dealer though and get it.
I found mine on the paperwork I signed at the dealer.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just did mine, no issues. I also reserved/ordered through my dealer, so no Ford profile either.
Sponsored