First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I dont get it...my 1/4 blend only shows the Scheduled for Production box checked. Maybe they are using the OCD Checklist on mine!
Mine is showing the same thing. I used that sync website that someone gave early this morning and it shows there are no updates to my sync 4 and says 2022 bronco.. so I know it's built? But why would it just be sitting there and no updates to me? I don't understand what is going on with it.
Sponsored

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Somebody asked about financing earlier.......this is my very first new vehicle purchase...and there seems to be two camps:

Put money down or don't put money down......that is the question.
This will probably be my 80-100th vehicle purchase. (I admit I have a problem) I have bought cars for cash and I have financed with no money down and everything in between. Right now, if you have good credit, money is cheap. If you can get 2% finance rate, it’s almost free. Keep the cash in a higher yield account. Plus the Bronco will likely hold its value better than the loan, meaning you should not be upside down. I like my cash in accounts, not in a depreciating asset in my garage. 😁 My .02.

Last edited:

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You know...I had like 8k of accessories added to mine. Roof rack, full rigid bar, rigid lights underneath, 3 tops, rail doors, the little keypad for the door, and some other misc stuff, and my dealer took it all off cause he said it would be produced much faster this way. I'm kind of not mad about it because I consider him a friend and he did what he thought was best to get me the truck quicker but I would have liked to have been told beforehand like you were, rather than after a few months when I checked in. It seems to have all worked out because I'm going to be working with a very reputable company that is going to use my Bronco to test out new accessories such as lights, lifts, suspension stuff and so on. If that wasn't the case though, I'd be pretty angry about not getting all the goodies I selected.
Wow! Lucky you!!

Sponsored

SMiguel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Small update for me. Just checked palsapp, and the destination fields are now populated with my dealer info. Previously, these were 'null' or blank. However, the status is still pending.

Tank

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F150, 18 4runner, couple of old Datsuns
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The important things ^_^ And like you said, you can aftermarket the lift and the tires. Speaking of tires, any thoughts on what you plan to get? I want to immediately take the stock m/t off and sell them and have a set of tires ready to throw on. I'm torn between the Grabber ATX and the Falkon Wildpeaks. The Falkons seem to be more puncture resistant but are better for the cold (which I don't need too much) than the Grabbers, but Grabbers seem better in damn near every other category.
I just ordered BFG Ko2 for mine, I'm planning on selling the stock Sasquatch wheels and tires immediately.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This will probably be my 80-100th vehicle purchase. I have bought cars for cash and I have financed with no money down and everything in between. Right now, if you have good credit, money is cheap. If you can get 2% finance rate, it’s almost free. Keep the cash in a higher yield account. Plus the Bronco will likely hold its value better than the loan, meaning you should not be upside down. I like my cash in accounts, not in a depreciating asset in my garage. 😁 My .02.
This is kinda what I was leaning toward: I mean Ford already has $600 of my money, plus this mysterious $825 credit I’m supposed to get for price protection. I figure I throw another $575 and that’s $2k

Anybody know if Ford credit will routinely finance with nothing down.

I have good/very good (not “excellent) credit.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I actually looked into it awhile ago, but it seemed like you basically have to have a warehouse of gfx cards to have any sort of lucrative return.
[/QUOTE]
I started off with an Innosilicon a10 pro 5g which I got at a damn good price (6k) and right before the cryptos shot up. That thing printed me out about 10k in less than a year. I sold it for 11k and used that money to buy GPUs. I've made about 50k at this point and only spent about 12k on parts and cards. I also only started a bit over a year ago. Timing is key with this stuff and I happened to get in at a good time. Ethereum won't be minable in the next year or two so if you do want to get started, get GPUs and not an ASIC as they will be obsolete. You can start funding your mining rig build by buying cryptos when the market drops heavily like it has recently, and selling when it's high, then use that money to start piling up parts. It's really fun actually and can get addicting quick. I have a bad habit of buying every card I can get my hands on but it does pay for itself fairly quick.

*Edit* I butchered the quote trying to edit out an old one, my bad.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This will probably be my 80-100th vehicle purchase. I have bought cars for cash and I have financed with no money down and everything in between. Right now, if you have good credit, money is cheap. If you can get 2% finance rate, it’s almost free. Keep the cash in a higher yield account. Plus the Bronco will likely hold its value better than the loan, meaning you should not be upside down. I like my cash in accounts, not in a depreciating asset in my garage. 😁 My .02.
Good point to consider. I hate having a loan to payoff so my OCD brain wants to pay it off asap, vs sitting on debt. It feels good to know it's mine vs the bank's too, lol.

We have a 0% loan on our Stinger GT (Kia financing) so that one will be the last we pay off.

Sponsored

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ordered BFG Ko2 for mine, I'm planning on selling the stock Sasquatch wheels and tires immediately.
I was looking in to those too but I didn't do as much research as I did on the Grabbers and Falkons. Ko2s are mostly off road?

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update from my dealer on my order: " It is currently showing an ETA of Feb 3rd, however Ford has been dealing with logistical issues so I would add a week or two to that to be safe. We are currently still waiting on several vehicles that were due mid December. " 🤷‍♂️

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow! Lucky you!!
I'm super excited about working with them. Once I know what i'm allowed to say, i'll be sure to post some updates and info here.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is kinda what I was leaning toward: I mean Ford already has $600 of my money, plus this mysterious $825 credit I’m supposed to get for price protection. I figure I throw another $575 and that’s $2k

Ford rates wil not be close to the best. Shop around for rates. If you have a bank you use, call and speak to them on the phone. Join a local credit union, they have excellent rates. Ford will be 2-3 points higher than the best you will find.

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree with @Tx 2022, with interest rates so low your money is better off put elsewhere.
Sponsored